- Fanney Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Halka Halka Song Is Giving Us Romantic Vibes!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cares A Damn About Trolls; Kisses Aaradhya On Lips In This Cute Pic!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Got Very Less Screen Time In Fanney Khan! Then Why Did She Sign The Film?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Knows Her 'Angel' Aaradhya Is The CUTEST & Makes Sure The World Agrees Too!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Scintillating In These New Stills Of Fanney Khan; To Go The Beyonce Way
Finally, the much awaited picture of the Bachchan's Holi celebration is out and it is nothing but the most beautiful thing on the Internet today (March 25, 2016). The picture is posted by Abhishek Bachchan on the Instagram and he captioned the picture as "My Girls". Awww!
In the pictures, Abhishek can be seen resting his head in the lap of Aishwarya and the way he is looking at her... so sweet! Along with this Holi picture, we have also brought to you Aishwarya's latest photoshoot for leading and noted brand, Longines.
Click On 'VIEW PHOTOS' To Check Out All The Pictures Here:
Recently, Aishwarya along with the entire Bachchan family was spotted at the Aaradhya's school event and many pictures from the event landed on the social media. There is no denying that Aaradhya is one of the most sweetest star kids.
We came to know that a few days ago, when Aishwarya was not keeping well, Aaradhya made a get well soon card for her mommy to make her feel better and sepcial. A parent from Aaradhya's school told a leading daily, ''Aaradhya did something so sweet at school that it melted all out hearts. Aishwarya has been unwell for the last few days with a very bad viral and bad throat infection.''
''In fact, she has been so unwell that a couple of days shoot for Sarbjit had to be postponed till next week. But despite that, Ash has still been going to drop and fetch Aaradhya from school as she always does. Aaradhya made a get-well-soon card in class and when the actor went to fetch her on Thursday as usual, she gave it to her at the gate,'' she added.
''Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was so touched that she become emotional as did some of the other parents who had come to fetch their kids.''