- Fanney Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Halka Halka Song Is Giving Us Romantic Vibes!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cares A Damn About Trolls; Kisses Aaradhya On Lips In This Cute Pic!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Got Very Less Screen Time In Fanney Khan! Then Why Did She Sign The Film?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Knows Her 'Angel' Aaradhya Is The CUTEST & Makes Sure The World Agrees Too!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Scintillating In These New Stills Of Fanney Khan; To Go The Beyonce Way
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Watch: Anil Kapoor & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Fanney Khan Trailer Out
- Fanney Khan Posters: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Gets Kidnapped But What's Rajinikanth Doing There?
- Listen Up Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Salman Khan! Jacqueline Fernandez Has A Message For You...
- INSIDE PICS From Ambani's Bash! Aishwarya Rai BONDS With Navya, Shahrukh-Kajol WOW Us With A Selfie
- Akash Ambani's Engagement: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Rani Mukerji, Ranbir-Alia & Others Spotted [PICS]
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan and their little munchkin Aaradhya Bachchan are in Dubai for a family vacation. The trio were spotted posing for a picture recently. While Abhishek and Aishwarya were happily posing for the camera little Aaradhya hid her face.
After a long time, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan and Aaradhya Bachchan are seen together and they all are looking adorable. You can check out their latest picture below.
Bollywood actor Abhishek Bachchan, his wife Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and his daughter Aaradhya Bachchan have taken a break and are in Dubai for a family vacation.
Bollywood diva Aishwarya Rai Bachchan feels blessed after the birth of her little bundle of joy Aaradhya Bachchan, who was born on November 16, 2011.
Aish On Aaradhya
In an interview to a leading channel, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan had talked about her daughter Aaradhya Bachchan and had said, "She gives me a reason to be grateful everyday.''
Aaradhya Is The Embodiment Of Love
Talking about Aaradhya Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan had further added, ''I am extremely grateful for having her in my life. She is the embodiment of love."
Aishwarya Talks About Aaradhya
"We always tell her that we love you infinitely and I don't know how she has picked up those words already - eternally, infinitely, unconditionally and all of that,'' Aishwarya had said.
Words Are Not Enough To Express Her Love
The yummy mummy had added in the same interview that no words could express her love for Aaradhya, ''That's all there. These are words. Words aren't enough to quantify."
Aaradhya's First Day In School
Talking about Aaradhya Bachchan's first day in school, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan had said, "Mommy is extremely emotional today. And I am like tearing up too.''
Aaradhya Is My World: Aish
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan had further added, ''It's a very special day for me and it was a great platform to share it with all of you. She is my world and I can go on and on."
Aishwarya's Love For Her Daughter
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan always takes her daughter Aaradhya Bachchan along wherever she goes and even sets up her schedules that will suit her daughter more than it will suit her.
Even when she was shooting for Jazbaa and Sarbjit, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan made sure Aaradhya Bachchan was on the sets with her inside the vanity van.
Aish On Carrying Aaradhya
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is always seen carrying her daughter Aaradhya Bachchan. She had revealed that Aaradhya gets scared with the crowd of photographers and journalists so she has to pick her up to make her feel safe.
Not so long ago, it was revealed that Aishwarya Rai Bachchan had told her daughter to hide her face whenever she does not like to get clicked by the paparazzi.
Didn't Know How To Hire Maid
You will be surprised to know that during the birth of Aaradhya Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan did not know that she could hire a reliable maid for her tiny tot.
She had told a leading daily, ''People assume I've a posse of workers helping me. Wrong! I've never had nurses and nannies for Aaradhya. This was partly due to ignorance.''
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan had further revealed, ''I didn't know one could hire reliable help for one's child. There was just one helper and she was my extended hand. Otherwise it's just me and my daughter."
On the professional front, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is continuously in the news, all thanks to her upcoming film Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. The movie has already raised a lot of expectations because of Aishwarya and Ranbir Kapoor's hot chemistry and beautiful songs.
Meanwhile, there is a lot of anticipation about Aishwarya's 'Bulleya' number featuring herself and Ranbir Kapoor. The song has a rustic sufi feel. Shot in Vienna and London, the track has been sung by Amit Mishra. Amitabh Bhattacharya has penned the lyrics and it has been composed by Pritam.
The romantic track opens with Aishwarya saying, "Main kisiki zaroorat nahi khwaish banna chahti hoon."
Ae Dil Hai Mushkil is a romantic drama revolving around relationships and one sided love. According to the reports, apart from Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Anushka Sharma and Ranbir Kapoor, Fawad Khan and Shahrukh Khan will also be seen in special cameos.
Reportedly, Shahrukh Khan will play Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's husband who dies in the movie.
Ae Dil Hai Mushkil is directed by Karan Johar and the movie will release on October 28.