- Do You Know The Malayalam Actress Who Competed With Aishwarya Rai & Sushmita Sen?
- What Happened When Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Bumped Into Mahira Khan At Cannes? Get Ready For SURPRISE!
- Is She Still Angry? Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Breaks Silence On Blasting PR Team Over Instagram Goof Up
- Cannes 2018: Unlike Aishwarya Rai & Deepika, Sonam Kapoor FAILS To Grab Eyeballs On Red Carpet
- Cannes 2018: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Strikes A Pose With Daughter Aaradhya & Helen Mirren!
- Cannes 2018: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Takes Away Our Breath In An Ivory Shiny Gown On Day 2!
- CANNES 2018: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Shows NO MERCY At The Red Carpet; Look Inspired By A Butterfly
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Instagram Debut GONE WRONG; Blasts Her Team As Fans Doubt Its Authenticity
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Party: Ranbir-Katrina, Salman-Aishwarya & Other B-Town Exes Under A Roof!
- Abhishek Bachchan Confesses Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Became VERY INSECURE After The Birth Of Aaradhya!
- Tripura CM Biplab Deb Attacks Diana Hayden’s Miss World Victory & Said THIS About Aishwarya Rai!
- Aishwarya Rai, Priyanka Chopra & Deepika Padukone Declared World’s Most Admired Women Of 2018!
Since the teaser of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil has been released, rumours were rife that the Bachchan parivaar is unhappy with the intimate scenes of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in the film! But the latest pictures of the lovely couple, Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan prove that all is well between the duo and they look as happy as always, with each other.
Aishwarya & Abhishek were spotted performing Ganesh aarti in Mumbai and the duo was also seen donning same colour outfits. Adorable, much?
Check out All 10 Pictures Below..
Aish & Abhi At A Ganesh Mandal
One of the most gorgeous couples of B-town, Aishwarya Rai & Abhishek Bachchan were seen at a Ganapati Mandal in Byculla. The crowd went berserk seeing the duo at the Ganapati Mandal.
The Humble Abhishek Bachchan
What grabbed everyone's attention was the way, Abhishek was caring for his gorgeous wife! He greeted his fans in the most humble way while, holding the hand of Aishwarya.
The Duo Performs Aarti
Aishwarya Rai & Abhishek Bachchan were seen performing Aarti at a small Ganesha Madal in Byculla. Reportedly, the Ganesh Mandal was set up by their Chartered Accountant.
In Pic: Candid Click Of Aish & Abhi
Talking about her equation with Abhishek, not so long, while talking to a leading magazine, Aishwarya had revealed the most special quality of her hubby and had told, "He's special because he's himself. He's a normal guy. When he walks into a room, he carries his lineage and his upbringing."
In Pic: Aish-Abhi Performs Puja
"He's someone who'll have a straight face even as he jokes with you. He was born into showbiz and he has a lineage to carry. Despite all that there's nothing showbiz about him. That's the nicest part. He's relatable and engaging as a person," had added Aishwarya!
In Pic: The Pretty Couple In Pink
Bollywood celebs' marriages & relationships are often under media scrutiny but Aishwarya doesn't care about it! She knows well how to keep the spark alive in her married life.
In Pic: Crowd Went Berserk
"There's a lot of adjustment, a lot of give and take. There will be agreements and disagreements.But it's important to keep the communication going. That's something I've always believed in," had said Aishwarya.
In Pic: Abhishek Greets Fans
She had also mentioned that friendship is of the most integral part of the marriage. "Abhishek has been wonderful to respect that. Communication is extremely important in a relationship. Doesn't it all start with friendship?"
Aishwarya, On The Work Front:
The stunning diva was last seen in Sarbjit and now, she is gearing up for her upcoming film, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. In the film, she will be seen playing a poetess. The film also casts Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma in the lead roles.
Abhishek, On The Work Front:
On the other side, Abhishek Bachchan was last seen in Housefull 3 that was a super hit at the box office! The film had also casted Akshay Kumar and Riteish Deshmukh in the lead roles.
In her recent interview with Filmfare, when Aishwarya was asked does she feel insecure at this point of her career, here's what she had told:
"That is held true since the beginning because I've never let that steer me. I hear my seniors say that creative insecurities and fears should always be there. They'represent when you go on set and give a shot until it's okayed."
"But when you're dubbing and you get reviewing your work, you may wonder if it hit the suur. That kind of creative insecurity or anxiety is a great feeling to have. I'm grateful I have that till date. Else, I'd just be jaded and bored and never want to return to a set. What I'm looking forward is to be creatively engaged, excited and surprised. It gives me a reason to dedicate my time and work hard."