- Aishwarya Rai Remembers Nelson Mandela On His 100th Birth Anniversary, Shares A Throwback Picture!
- Aishwarya Rai & Aaradhya Capture The FIFA World Cup 2018 Grand Finale Frenzy In Paris! View Pictures
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- Fanney Khan's First Song 'Mohabbat' Is Out! Watch It Here
- Are You Listening Abhishek? Rajkummar Rao Says People Are Calling Him & Aishwarya Rai A 'Couple'
- Aishwarya Rai Shares An Adorable Picture On Father's Day Along With Her Mother & Daughter Aaradhya
Aishwarya Rai, has brought the house down as she walked on the red carpet of Cannes Film Festival 2016, sporting an overflowing gold shimmering dress. Aishwarya's gown looks sparkling in the dark as if she's some kind of a rare jewel.
Check out Aishwarya Rai's Cannes 2016 pictures here!
This is the fifteenth time in a row that Aishwarya Rai has been mesmerizing Cannes Film Festival with her beauty and charm. No other Bollywood actress has achieved this feat, and only Aishwarya has pulled it off with utmost ease and poise.
Also Read: Hilarious & Funny Pictures Of Aishwarya Rai!
Aishwarya Rai's beauty has no bounds, and people present at the film festival have witnessed an angel in the form of Aishwarya Rai. The actress, has left people stunned and her eyes are as sparkling as her gold shimmering dress.
Sonam Kapoor, had recently congratulated Aishwarya Rai for completing fifteen years at Cannes Film Festival and wished the actress as saying, "Congratulations Ash on 15 years of going to Cannes. I am sure this year is going to be as incredible as all the years before".
Also Read: Red Hot Pictures! Shruti Haasan Braces The Cover Page Of GQ Magazine
Well Sonam Kapoor is right, Aishwarya Rai looks incredible just like all her previous visit, but Aish's gold shimmering gown is the talk of the town, as she looks eye spectacular in it.
The Cannes Film Festival, is celebrating its 69th edition in this year 2016, and movie stars from all across the world would attend the grand event.