- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Fanney Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Halka Halka Song Is Giving Us Romantic Vibes!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cares A Damn About Trolls; Kisses Aaradhya On Lips In This Cute Pic!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Got Very Less Screen Time In Fanney Khan! Then Why Did She Sign The Film?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Knows Her 'Angel' Aaradhya Is The CUTEST & Makes Sure The World Agrees Too!
There is no denying that Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Deepika Padukone are the most beautiful and favourite heroines of Sanjay Leela Bhansali. Be it Deepika or Aishwarya, both have looked the most gorgeous in SLB's films.
Recently, while talking to HT, Mr Bhansali pointed out the similarities between Aishwarya & Deepika and said, "One has done three films with me, one has done two films with me. But both are beautiful, both are from Mangalore, both are wonderful girls, both are my friends..."
Below Are The 15 Flashback Pictures Of Aishwarya From Devdas Days:
"Aishwarya was my muse. I could look at her and she would understand what I'm saying. Deepika has really evolved as an actor. What she's given me, I don't think anybody else will. Mastani was too special."
Later, SLB also talked about the shocking exit of Kareena Kapoor from Ram Leela and said, "The set was made already, and it was shocking: her exit 10 days before shooting. So, I went to Deepika. She was unwell and she had fever, and she was beautiful. The neck was so long and those watery gorgeous eyes! I thought, what is this girl all about." Could we agree more here with Bhansali?
You must have noticed that most of Bhansali's films have a sad ending. When he was asked why so, he said, "I fell in love, and I never fell out of it. Therefore what I did not get, my characters also don't get in my films, so... they always have to part in the end. That will always remain one of the recurring motifs in my films."
Well, no matter his films have sad or happy ending, we always love to watch the grand films of Bhansali on screen and silently wait for his upcoming film.