- Prernaa Arora: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Loved The Script Of Woh Kaun Thi
- HOT SCOOP! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan STOPS Abhishek Bachchan To Sign His Next Opposite Priyanka Chopra
- Aishwarya Rai After Her Break-up With Salman Khan: Hope People Will Like Ash-Vivek Oberoi Pair Too
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
- Ever Seen Aishwarya Rai & Abhishek Bachchan Partying Like There's No Tomorrow? Check Out Pics Now!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Pregnancy! Did Amitabh Bachchan Try To Control News On Aish's Delivery?
The very gorgeous diva Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Sarbjit team are leaving no stones unturned to promote the film.Recently, Aishwarya, Randeep and Omung were seen promoting Sarbjit on the popular TV shows and the trio was spotted at Ahmedabad, recently.
Along with Aishwarya, Randeep and Omung, Sarabjit Singh's sister Dalbir Kaur was also present at the Gauravvanta Gujarati Award 2016 in Ahmedabad.
Check Out All Her Stunning Pictures Here:
Not forgetting to mention, Aishwarya was looking gorgeous in her traditional avatar. She was seen sporting a yellow and pink coloured designer saree, which was perfectly suiting her personality.
Aishwarya will be seen in a deglam avatar in her upcoming film Sarbjit. Director Omung Kumar says, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan agreed to be a part of the film within 15 minutes. The film is based on Sarabjit Singh, an Indian national who was jailed in Pakistan, charged with spying.
Aishwarya plays the role of his sister Dalbir Kaur. Omung says he wanted to cast an actress who could pull off being a twenty-year-old and a sixty-year-old with equal ease.
"There are a very few actors who are in the middle range (in age) and mature enough to play a 22-year-old and a 60-year-old also. Young actors can be aged but it looks fake. I wanted that middle person," Omung told PTI.
"Nobody would think of Aishwarya in this role at all. Because people might say 'from which angle she looks like Dalbir'. I made Dalbir my way. All the mannerisms of Dalbir are there, the walk, the talk, but look-wise I've made Aishwarya not to look like Aishwarya," the director added.