- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Fanney Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Halka Halka Song Is Giving Us Romantic Vibes!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cares A Damn About Trolls; Kisses Aaradhya On Lips In This Cute Pic!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Got Very Less Screen Time In Fanney Khan! Then Why Did She Sign The Film?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Knows Her 'Angel' Aaradhya Is The CUTEST & Makes Sure The World Agrees Too!
Actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who is currently in Australia for 'Longines' event gets clicked during the store launch and boy, she is looking so stunning! Aishwarya can be seen sporting an off-shoulder dress and we gotta say that he lady never fails to impress us with her stunning appearances.
In one of the pictures Aishwarya was also seen posing for the selfies with her fans. The best thing about all her pictures is her million dollar smile, we mean wow! Aishwarya's latest pictures from the Australia are every bit beautiful. There is no denying that Aishwarya, with her killer looks can give any actress a run for their money.
Check Out All The 20 Pictures Below..
Earlier during Longines event, when Aishwarya was asked about her jouney with Longines, she had said, "It has been a joyous relationship. They have been part of most of my professional and personal milestones. We believe elegance is an attitude. I appreciate their eye for detail. When I came on board, I knew I was in fine company, with the likes of Audrey Hepburn having associated with the brand earlier. These watches are perfect as an accessory, subtle, yet elegant."
She had also revealed the reason why she connects strongly with this brand and had said, "It's the values that we share. They have held on to tradition and yet, they keep up with times. I am a firm believer of that in my own outlook to life. I value traditions. Whatever your possessions or accomplishments are, you don't need to scream about them from the rooftops. I believe in simple living."
On the work front, Aishwarya will be next seen in Omung Kumar's upcoming film, Sarbjit, which is slated to be released on May 20, 2016.