- Prernaa Arora: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Loved The Script Of Woh Kaun Thi
- HOT SCOOP! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan STOPS Abhishek Bachchan To Sign His Next Opposite Priyanka Chopra
- Aishwarya Rai After Her Break-up With Salman Khan: Hope People Will Like Ash-Vivek Oberoi Pair Too
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
- Ever Seen Aishwarya Rai & Abhishek Bachchan Partying Like There's No Tomorrow? Check Out Pics Now!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Pregnancy! Did Amitabh Bachchan Try To Control News On Aish's Delivery?
B-town's most beautiful diva Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who is the brand ambassador of L'Oréal Paris, will represent the cosmetic giant at the upcoming 69th Cannes International Film Festival.
Today (April 26, 2016), a few minutes ago, Aishwarya unveiled the L'Oreal Paris Cannes 2016 Collection in Mumbai and guys, she is slaying us with her stunning look at the event.
Dressed in a turquoise blue coloured gown, Aishwarya is looking bewitching!
Check Out All The Pictures Here:
Once, while talking to a leading daily, when Aishwarya was asked, what has changed over a decade, referring to her Cannes visit, she had shared, " It started with Devdas, then being a jury member, the first time I came here for L'Oreal, then getting to know my other brand ambassadors. There are changes that happen within the company and in the festival, so I had to embrace that. Then I got married, and wherever I went, people were congratulating me. So I keep joking, 'My marriage reception went on for two years.'"
"I felt like a blushing bride for the longest time. Then, I delivered Aaradhya and I came back here again. She was 6 months old when I first got her to Cannes. Then again when she was one-and-a-half, two-and-a-half and now three-and-a-half. So I keep saying this to everyone that the 'and a half' portion of Aaradhya always gets completed here at Cannes. That's our own little personal celebration that we kind of have. My mum's birthday is on May 23. So, invariably, I am also here for that. So this is an interesting connect - my mum, my daughter and me -- all have our personal milestones happening at Cannes. And yes, I am a mother and it's interesting to see Aaradhya grow up so quickly."