- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Fanney Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Halka Halka Song Is Giving Us Romantic Vibes!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cares A Damn About Trolls; Kisses Aaradhya On Lips In This Cute Pic!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Got Very Less Screen Time In Fanney Khan! Then Why Did She Sign The Film?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Knows Her 'Angel' Aaradhya Is The CUTEST & Makes Sure The World Agrees Too!
No no wait...don't get angry on us! It's Abhishek Bachchan's darling wife Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who said this!
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan recently played a game of "Never Have I Ever" with talk show host Karan Singh Chhabra. On being asked if she ever had a crush on someone who is younger than her, Aishwarya said, ''I am married and my husband is younger than me but I never had a crush on him. It was friendship and we just hit it off"
They look so much in love! Check out some lovely pics of Abhi & Aish below:
Did you know that the very first time Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai met was on the sets of Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya when she was shooting with Abhishek's good friend Bobby Deol.
Also Read: Oh My God! It's A BABY BOY For Saif Ali Khan & Kareena Kapoor
Later, Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan worked together for the first time in Dhai Akshar Prem Ke. The two became good friends on the sets of the movie. This friendship only got stronger with each movie they did. The couple stands as living proof of the fact that the best relationships start from friendship.
It was on the sets of Guru that Cupid finally struck. And while proposing Aishwarya Rai, Abhishek Bachchan ditched the designer diamonds and instead gifted Aish the very same ring that they used during the shoot of Guru.
In one of the interviews, Abhishek had said, "I was filming in New York for a movie. And, I used to stand on the balcony of my hotel room and wish that, 'One day, wouldn't it be nice if I was together with her, married. Years later, we were there for the premiere of Guru. After the premiere, we were back in the hotel. So, I took her to the very same balcony, and I asked her to marry me." (How Romantic!)