- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Fanney Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Halka Halka Song Is Giving Us Romantic Vibes!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cares A Damn About Trolls; Kisses Aaradhya On Lips In This Cute Pic!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Got Very Less Screen Time In Fanney Khan! Then Why Did She Sign The Film?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Knows Her 'Angel' Aaradhya Is The CUTEST & Makes Sure The World Agrees Too!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Scintillating In These New Stills Of Fanney Khan; To Go The Beyonce Way
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Watch: Anil Kapoor & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Fanney Khan Trailer Out
- Fanney Khan Posters: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Gets Kidnapped But What's Rajinikanth Doing There?
- Listen Up Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Salman Khan! Jacqueline Fernandez Has A Message For You...
- INSIDE PICS From Ambani's Bash! Aishwarya Rai BONDS With Navya, Shahrukh-Kajol WOW Us With A Selfie
Since the release of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil's teaser, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has become the talk of the town. She is immense gorgeous in every frame of the teaser and we all are looking forward to see more of her in the film.
Amidst ADHM teaser release, her favourite make-up artist, Mickey Contractor posted a few gorgeous pictures of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan that prove she is one of the most beautiful faces of yje world!
Check Out All The 11 Pictures Below, In The Slides..
Oh So Beautiful
A day ago, Mickey Contactor shared this picture of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and wrote, "One of those magical moments captured on my phone." Isn't she looking so beautiful?
From The Sets Of ADHM
Mickey Contactor shared this gorgeous picture of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and wrote, "#aedilhaimushkil ...working with people I love....#aishwarya @karanjohar." The picture is apparently from the sets of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.
When Aishwarya gave the best birthday gift to Mickey Contactor. He had posted this picture on his Instagram page and had captioned as "What better birthday gift can anyone ask for?"
A Flashback Picture
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan seen with Mickey Contractor and stylist Anaita Shroff Adajania. This flashback picture was shared by Mickey Contractor on his Twitter page.
Their Adorable Bonding
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Mickey Contactor shares an adorable bonding and the duo has been working with each other since the first film of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan i.e., Aur Pyar Ho Gaya.
During Jazbaa Promotion
A few months ago, he had shared this picture of Aishwarya and captioned "It's such a beautiful pic, had to share it. Today's look for Jazbaa promotions."
During Sarbjit Premiere
A candid yet beautiful picture of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan shared by him during the Sarbjit premiere. He captioned the picture as "Aishwarya tonight for the Sarabjit premier."
When Aishwarya Got Teary-Eyed
When Aishwarya Rai Bachchan got emotional after wrapping the last schedule of her comeback film, Jazbaa!
During LFW 2015
"Last show done!!! Finally finished the India Couture Week with #ManishMalhotra!!! Ash lends her elegant support @maccosmetics #macbackstage #thefdci #aicw #aishwaryaraiweb" had captioned Mickey Contractor.
Mickey’s Favourite Couple
When Mickey Contractor wished Aishwarya & Abhishek on their anniversary with their wedding picture. He wrote, "Wishing my favourite couple a very Happy Anniversary. Love you both"
Mickey’s First Post On Instagram
This is the first post by Mickey Contractor on his Instagram account. He had written, " Thanks to @juniorbachchan for teaching me about Instagram."
Coming back to Mickey's bonding with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, once, while talking to a fashion portal, when Mickey was asked whom he loves doing makeup, he had said:
"Frankly, if I don't like someone whose makeup I am doing, I just don't work with them. By the grace of God, I have the option today to work with whoever I want to."
"However, Aishwarya's is one face I can do all the time. I think Aishwarya has the most beautiful face in Bollywood. I just find I can do a lot of things with her and she carries off everything. She also has implicit faith and trust in me."
Now, one can understand why he keeps sharing Aishwarya's pictures on his Instagram page.
On the work front, the actress was last seen in Omung Kumar's biopic, Sarbjit and now, she is all set to put the silver screens on fire with her upcoming film, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. The film also casts Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma and Fawad Khan in the lead roles and it is slated to be released on October 28, 2016!