- NO REGRETS! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Admits She REJECTED These Two ICONIC Films Of Karisma Kapoor
- Never Seen Before! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan To Romance THIS SUPERSTAR In Woh Kaun Thi Remake?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan BREAKS SILENCE On Why She BLASTED Media When She Was With Aaradhya Bachchan!
- LOVE! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's SWEET GESTURE For Jaya Bachchan Will Put Their SPAT Rumours To Rest
- OOPS! Amitabh Bachchan DISCRIMINATES Between Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Shweta Bachchan; Fans Slam Him
- UH OH! What Made A Composed Aishwarya Rai Bachchan TEARY-EYED All Of A Sudden At A Recent Event?
- Randeep Hooda Should Have Won An Award For Sarabjit, Says An Upset Omung Kumar
Some things never change and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's evergreen beauty is one among that. We wonder how each time, Aishwarya poses for the camera, she looks 'picture perfect'. Be it her candid pictures or selfies, she always manages to stun us with her 'oh-so-beautiful' look.
Recently, Aishwarya was spotted at the airport and the actress was seen clicking a selfie with some air hostesses at the airport. Not forgetting to mention, even this timetoo, the Jazbaa actress is looking so fresh and graceful.
Check Out All The Selfies Below:
We have also brought to you other hot selfies of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, which you can see above, while going through the slides.
Recently, when KalyanJewellers chose Sonam Kapoor as the face of the brand and many Aishwarya fans were left disappointed. As according to them, no actress has potential to replace Aishwarya.
Later, the brand clarified why they chose Sonam and released a statement saying, "Sonam Kapoor embodies the quintessential woman of today and it's a matter of great joy for Kalyan Jewellers to have her as a brand ambassador. Aishwarya Rai has been an integral part of Kalyan Jewellers's brand building efforts, our relationship with her is much beyond the brand association. We will be always thankful to her all her support and effort for the building Brand Kalyan. We wish her all the success."
On the work front, Aishwarya will be next seen in Omung Kumar's upcoming film, Sarbjit, which also casts Randeep Hooda and Richa Chadha in the lead roles.