- Fanney Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Halka Halka Song Is Giving Us Romantic Vibes!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cares A Damn About Trolls; Kisses Aaradhya On Lips In This Cute Pic!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Got Very Less Screen Time In Fanney Khan! Then Why Did She Sign The Film?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Knows Her 'Angel' Aaradhya Is The CUTEST & Makes Sure The World Agrees Too!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Scintillating In These New Stills Of Fanney Khan; To Go The Beyonce Way
Some things never change and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's evergreen beauty is one among that. We wonder how each time, Aishwarya poses for the camera, she looks 'picture perfect'. Be it her candid pictures or selfies, she always manages to stun us with her 'oh-so-beautiful' look.
Recently, Aishwarya was spotted at the airport and the actress was seen clicking a selfie with some air hostesses at the airport. Not forgetting to mention, even this timetoo, the Jazbaa actress is looking so fresh and graceful.
Check Out All The Selfies Below:
We have also brought to you other hot selfies of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, which you can see above, while going through the slides.
Recently, when KalyanJewellers chose Sonam Kapoor as the face of the brand and many Aishwarya fans were left disappointed. As according to them, no actress has potential to replace Aishwarya.
Later, the brand clarified why they chose Sonam and released a statement saying, "Sonam Kapoor embodies the quintessential woman of today and it's a matter of great joy for Kalyan Jewellers to have her as a brand ambassador. Aishwarya Rai has been an integral part of Kalyan Jewellers's brand building efforts, our relationship with her is much beyond the brand association. We will be always thankful to her all her support and effort for the building Brand Kalyan. We wish her all the success."
On the work front, Aishwarya will be next seen in Omung Kumar's upcoming film, Sarbjit, which also casts Randeep Hooda and Richa Chadha in the lead roles.