- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Fanney Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Halka Halka Song Is Giving Us Romantic Vibes!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cares A Damn About Trolls; Kisses Aaradhya On Lips In This Cute Pic!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Got Very Less Screen Time In Fanney Khan! Then Why Did She Sign The Film?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Knows Her 'Angel' Aaradhya Is The CUTEST & Makes Sure The World Agrees Too!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Scintillating In These New Stills Of Fanney Khan; To Go The Beyonce Way
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Watch: Anil Kapoor & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Fanney Khan Trailer Out
- Fanney Khan Posters: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Gets Kidnapped But What's Rajinikanth Doing There?
- Listen Up Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Salman Khan! Jacqueline Fernandez Has A Message For You...
- INSIDE PICS From Ambani's Bash! Aishwarya Rai BONDS With Navya, Shahrukh-Kajol WOW Us With A Selfie
A few hours ago, one of the most gorgeous actresses of B-town, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan graced the Safaigiri Awards 2016. This award is in continuation to the first edition that was launched in 2015, one year after Prime Minister Narendra Modi nominated Aroon Purie, Chairman and Editor-in-Chief, India Today Group, to be a Clean India advocate.
Aishwarya was spotted in a gorgeous white ethnic wear and she was looking simply exquisite in her minimal make-up. Check out her new pictures below..
All Set For The Event
The stunning diva Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, all set to attend India Today Safaigiri Awards. The event was held as part of the second anniversary of the Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan launch and the birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi.
Aishwarya At Safaigiri Awards
India Today quoted Aishwarya Rai Bachchan as saying, "India stands tall in race of human progress." She also added, "Cleanliness is next to godliness and commitment is vital to keep the nation clean."
Aishwarya, The Keynote Speaker
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was the keynote speakers at the award and was spotted along with Venkaiah Naidu, Union Minister of Urban Development, Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation and Information and Broadcasting.
Aishwarya Rai Presenting The Award
At the event, the winners were selected across categories through a process of online entries, field work, and selection by a jury of well-known names.
In Picture: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
Apart from Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, singers like Adnan Sami, Sukhwinder Singh and Rekha Bhardwaj, were also spotted at the event. All these celebs have made pioneering efforts in leading the change in cleanliness in the country.
Vision In White
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's make-up artist Mickey Contractor posted this picture on his Instagram account and wrote, "Aishwarya in Delhi tonight for safaigiri awards.#swachbharat."
The Trio Unveils The Booklet
In picture: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan sharing stage with Venkaiah Naidu and Aroon Purie at India Today Safaigiri Awards 2016.
'Focus On Cleanliness'
While delivering the keynote address at the Safaigiri Awards, Aishwarya also told that, "Godliness will leave our land if we don't focus on cleanliness."
Here's the close-up still of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. She is one of those actresses, whose outings never fails to hit the headlines.
Candid Click Of Aishwarya Rai
Aishwarya Rai's presence at any award function is always a good news for her fans and why not? After all, her stunning look is worth being in the headlines!
On the work front, the actress will be next seen in Karan Johar's upcoming film, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. The film also casts Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma and Fawad Khan in the lead roles.
Currently, the film is constantly in the headlines owing to its controversies. In a recent statement, the MNS chief Raj Thackeray had told that "We have asked the theatres to not release their movie (Ae Dil Hai Mushkil and Raees), we must teach them a lesson, the producers are more at fault than those artists."
Earlier, MNS had imposed a ban on all Pakistani artistes including Fawad Khan, Mahira Khan and Ali Zafar and had given out an ultimatum asking them to leave the country within 48-hours.