- Abhishek Bachchan Slams A Troll Who Said He Doesn't Deserve A Wife Like Aishwarya Rai Bachchan!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Celebrates Mom Vrinda Rai's Birthday With Aaradhya; Spotted On A Dinner Date
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Gives It Back To Haters Who Think She Is All About Only Looks!
- Cut To 1994: Aishwarya Rai Reveals Why She Cried After Losing 'Miss Universe' Title To Sushmita Sen
- Kareena Kapoor NOT INTERESTED In Working With Shahrukh Khan? Good Prospects For Aishwarya & Deepika
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Latest Instagram Posts Will Remind You Of Your Own School Days!
The gorgeous diva Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was recently spotted at the book launch of her close friend, Zirak Marker's 'Parenting in the Age of Anxiety' and seen inaugurating the special event.
Dressed in a white shirt and multicoloured skirt, Aishwarya looked every bit pretty.
The Sarbjit actress was spotted in a cheerful mood and was also seen happily posing for the media.
Check Out All The Pretty Pictures Here:
As the book is based on the parenting, we believe Aishwarya was the best person to inaugurate the book launch.
Recently, in tete-a-tete with Filmfare, Aishwarya revealed what kind of life she wants for Aaradhya and here's what she told:
"I'm not here to dictate to her or choose a life for her. I'm here to be her mom in a way, which I'm discovering on a day to day basis. I just want to see her happy, healthy and grow to be a secure person. A person who is comfortable being herself."
"The way she sees the world right now, she sees Utopia. And I experience it through her eyes. It's pure, it's God-like. You see God through your child and that's what you want to experience for her, with her and through her."
In the same interview, when Aishwarya was asked whether she is a strict mother or not, here's what she replied:
"Years later you'll hear from her about that. There's no rule book that you walk around with. Knowingly or unknowingly you give to your child what you've imbibed and what you've been inculcated with. "
"That's what goes on from generation to generation. If it means guiding her to the best of my ability, I do. If it involves, giving her a direction, I will most definitely give that. I've received it so I will give that to her."