- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Fanney Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Halka Halka Song Is Giving Us Romantic Vibes!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cares A Damn About Trolls; Kisses Aaradhya On Lips In This Cute Pic!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Got Very Less Screen Time In Fanney Khan! Then Why Did She Sign The Film?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Knows Her 'Angel' Aaradhya Is The CUTEST & Makes Sure The World Agrees Too!
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is busy promoting her film Sarbjit these days but the stunning actress saw some scenes from Abhishek Bachchan's Housefull 3 recently and loved it.
She told a leading news agency, ''The fact that it's a such a huge successful franchise ('Housefull 3'), it means it is succeeding in entertaining the audience. I have seen a couple of scenes of 'Housefull 3' as we were dubbing in same area, so Abhishek and Akshay called to see the scenes and it's a laugh riot.''
Click On VIEW PHOTOS to see some adorable pictures of Abhi & Aish
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan further added, "As an actor I have always been open to doing all kinds of cinema. Just as much serious is intense work, I have always said comedy is serious work as well for the artists, writers and director. It is wonderful when that kind of cinema evokes that kind of reaction. It means that they (Housefull 3 team) have managed to hit the spot," she said.
Also Read: Farhan Akhtar & Shraddha Kapoor Get Naughty At The Party, Leave Everyone Shocked!
''Both Abhishek's film Housefull 3 and my film Sarbjit are completely different. As actors, both Abhishek and I thoroughly enjoy this (comedy) kind of genre. We as actors don't do one kind of cinema and this is what we both share in common,'' she revealed.
Talking about comedy films, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan said, "It's a genre that is celebrated for what it is...it's out there, in the face, big picturisation for songs, etc. So that's the genre that the audience enjoy thoroughly. We are also audience when we see a film. Sometimes people get the humour (she does) and sometimes they don't.''
Meanwhile, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is all set to woo the audiences with Sarbjit. The actress is playing the role of Sarabjit Singh's sister Dalbir Kaur in the movie.