- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Fanney Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Halka Halka Song Is Giving Us Romantic Vibes!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cares A Damn About Trolls; Kisses Aaradhya On Lips In This Cute Pic!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Got Very Less Screen Time In Fanney Khan! Then Why Did She Sign The Film?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Knows Her 'Angel' Aaradhya Is The CUTEST & Makes Sure The World Agrees Too!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Scintillating In These New Stills Of Fanney Khan; To Go The Beyonce Way
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Watch: Anil Kapoor & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Fanney Khan Trailer Out
- Fanney Khan Posters: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Gets Kidnapped But What's Rajinikanth Doing There?
- Listen Up Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Salman Khan! Jacqueline Fernandez Has A Message For You...
- INSIDE PICS From Ambani's Bash! Aishwarya Rai BONDS With Navya, Shahrukh-Kajol WOW Us With A Selfie
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan attended the Safaigiri Awards 2016 in Delhi recently. Before going to the event, the actress posed for a charming selfie with her friends, Mickey Contractor and Aastha Sharma.
On the professional front, Aishwarya Rai's bold avatar in ADHM is constantly making headlines. A source told Bollywood Life, ''When Ash was approached for the role the makers had kept a mild script, but on reading her part she felt that it was incomplete. Aishwarya felt that by making her character tame the makers were killing it. Aishwarya demanded that the script be made more bold.''
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan attended the Safaigiri Awards recently and she was looking gorgeous in her Indian outfit. At the awards, she also posed for a charming selfie with her friends, Mickey Contractor and Aastha Sharma.
Aishwarya In Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
On the work front, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is all set to woo her fans with her upcoming film Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.
Abhishek Upset With Aishwarya?
It was said that Abhishek Bachchan was upset with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan for her steamy scenes with Ranbir Kapoor in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.
Abhishek Didn't Share ADHM's Trailer
The actor had shared Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Jazbaa and Sarbjit's trailers on his twitter account but he did not share the trailer of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.
Rumours Not True?
However, a source had told Bollywood Life, "You really think Aishwarya would not tell Abhishek and her family about her role in the film?
Abhishek Was Aware Of Aish's Intimate Scenes In ADHM
''It is ridiculous to even infer that Abhishek was not aware of these scenes or her character. She plays an older woman who's physically attracted to a younger guy, so of course there will be love making,'' the source had revealed.
Aish Is Playing A Character
''She is playing a character and so is Ranbir. If tomorrow Abhishek shoots an intimate scene with an actress, would the same conversation hold? There is no issue between the Bachchans and Karan," he had said.
Bachchans Not Upset With Karan
The source also revealed that the Bachchan family is not upset with Karan Johar, "They are like family to him and Abhishek is a brother, so there is no scope that he would do anything without their consent that would upset any of them.''
Aish Discussed The Role With Her Family
He had added, ''Aishwarya discussed her role with the family even before she signed the film, so it isn't like they were in the dark or taken by surprise when they saw the teaser!"
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Anushka Sharma and Ranbir Kapoor's Ae Dil Hai Mushkil will hit the screens on 28th October 2016.
''She felt that the character would be more relatable if they went all out. And it was only after this suggestion from Aishwarya the team worked on more steamy sequences in the film," the source added.
Also Read: What A Beautiful Couple! Aishwarya Rai & Abhishek Bachchan's New Dubai Picture Is So Lovely!
There were also reports that the Bachchan family is unhappy with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's decision. They are not too pleased with her intimate scenes with Ranbir Kapoor in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.
Talking about the same, another source had told a leading web portal, ''The Bachchan family has a reputation for curbing and controlling the professional choices of the women of the household. After marriage, Jaya distanced herself from films to look after the Bachchan kids. After 1981's Silsila, she made a comeback in 1998's Hazaar Chaurasi Ki Maa. By that time, Jaya was well past her prime and went on to do character roles in the 2000s.''