- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Is On A Roll; Might Be Seen Opposite Shahid Kapoor In Woh Kaun Thi Remake
- Rekha Pens Down A Heart-touching Letter To Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Says 'Like The Phoenix You Rise'
- NO REGRETS! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Admits She REJECTED These Two ICONIC Films Of Karisma Kapoor
- Never Seen Before! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan To Romance THIS SUPERSTAR In Woh Kaun Thi Remake?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan BREAKS SILENCE On Why She BLASTED Media When She Was With Aaradhya Bachchan!
- LOVE! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's SWEET GESTURE For Jaya Bachchan Will Put Their SPAT Rumours To Rest
We have no words to describe how gorgeous Aishwarya Rai Bachchan looked on the red carpet yesterday!
And today she surprised us again by wearing the most beautiful gown from Naeem Khan's latest resort wear collection, for a press conference. Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See All The Pics.
On Friday (May 13th), Aishwarya Rai Bachchan dazzled the red carpet at Festival De Cannes in her studded champagne coloured couture gown by Kuwait's designer Ali Younes. She made her first appearance of 2016 for the screening of the film "Ma loute" (Slack Bay) at the 69th Cannes Film Festival.
Fashion critics are saying that it was a brave choice for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and she did not disappoint. As we know already, this time her dress was created by Kuwaiti designer Ali Younes, not Elie Saab, Roberto Cavalli, Armani or any of the other couturiers that Ash has worn in the past.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan made her debut at Cannes in 2002 and she is celebrating 15 years of representing India and L'Oreal at the Cannes, this year.
Before leaving Mumbai, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan told the press that she hadn't decided on a dress yet and told the fashion police, "Troll me as much as you like.''
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was too busy with the promotions of her upcoming film Sarbjit before leaving for the prestigious festival. She's also going to have to skip the amfAR Gala which she attends annually because of her movie.
Sarbjit releases on May 20 and the Gala is to be held on May 19. This year, Sonam Kapoor will fill her spot at the amfar gala.