- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Fanney Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Halka Halka Song Is Giving Us Romantic Vibes!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cares A Damn About Trolls; Kisses Aaradhya On Lips In This Cute Pic!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Got Very Less Screen Time In Fanney Khan! Then Why Did She Sign The Film?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Knows Her 'Angel' Aaradhya Is The CUTEST & Makes Sure The World Agrees Too!
We have no words to describe how gorgeous Aishwarya Rai Bachchan looked on the red carpet yesterday!
And today she surprised us again by wearing the most beautiful gown from Naeem Khan's latest resort wear collection, for a press conference. Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See All The Pics.
On Friday (May 13th), Aishwarya Rai Bachchan dazzled the red carpet at Festival De Cannes in her studded champagne coloured couture gown by Kuwait's designer Ali Younes. She made her first appearance of 2016 for the screening of the film "Ma loute" (Slack Bay) at the 69th Cannes Film Festival.
Fashion critics are saying that it was a brave choice for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and she did not disappoint. As we know already, this time her dress was created by Kuwaiti designer Ali Younes, not Elie Saab, Roberto Cavalli, Armani or any of the other couturiers that Ash has worn in the past.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan made her debut at Cannes in 2002 and she is celebrating 15 years of representing India and L'Oreal at the Cannes, this year.
Before leaving Mumbai, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan told the press that she hadn't decided on a dress yet and told the fashion police, "Troll me as much as you like.''
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was too busy with the promotions of her upcoming film Sarbjit before leaving for the prestigious festival. She's also going to have to skip the amfAR Gala which she attends annually because of her movie.
Sarbjit releases on May 20 and the Gala is to be held on May 19. This year, Sonam Kapoor will fill her spot at the amfar gala.