- Aishwarya Rai & Aaradhya Capture The FIFA World Cup 2018 Grand Finale Frenzy In Paris! View Pictures
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- Fanney Khan's First Song 'Mohabbat' Is Out! Watch It Here
- Are You Listening Abhishek? Rajkummar Rao Says People Are Calling Him & Aishwarya Rai A 'Couple'
- Aishwarya Rai Shares An Adorable Picture On Father's Day Along With Her Mother & Daughter Aaradhya
- Aishwarya Rai After Her Break-up With Salman Khan: Hope People Will Like Ash-Vivek Oberoi Pair Too
- Ever Seen Aishwarya Rai & Abhishek Bachchan Partying Like There's No Tomorrow? Check Out Pics Now!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Pregnancy! Did Amitabh Bachchan Try To Control News On Aish's Delivery?
- BREAKING! Salman Khan To Star In A Sanjay Leela Bhansali Film?
- How's It To Meet Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Personally? A Fan Reveals Abhishek Has Attitude But She Is..
- PAY CUT: Will Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Be Upset? Asked To Take Lesser Remuneration For Fanne Khan
- Do You Know The Malayalam Actress Who Competed With Aishwarya Rai & Sushmita Sen?
Ae Dil Hai Mushkil has hit a bad fate! After a long time, Karan Johar is back with his directorial movie and also for the first time, he was seen directing Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in his film. The film hit the right chord with its audience when the teaser of the film was released. But very soon, the film landed in trouble owing to Uri attack controversies and since then it's constantly in the limelight.
Well, we will not get into that as we have brought to you a few new pictures from the sets of the film, that will surely brighten up your day! So, get ready to see Ae Dil Hai Mushkil's 'behind the sets' clicks of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma and Karan Johar.
Check Out New BTS Pictures Below..
This is the BTS picture of one of those scenes in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, when all the lead casts of the film (Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma) come face to face! In the pictures, you can also see director Karan Johar, keeping a tab on Anushka's dialogue and expression.
The Satisfied KJo
It seems director Karan Johar is extremely satisfied with the shoot of the day, while Ranbir Kapoor and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look on.
Ranbir’s Funny Expression
Director Karan Johar is seen in a rather happy mood along with actress Anushka Sharma while, Ranbir Kapoor is seen making faces!
Karan & His Dance ‘Gyan’
Karan Johar giving some ‘gyan' to Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma on how to shoot a romantic song sequence for Dharma production! On a serious note, Anushka is looking so pretty in her yellow saree, isn't she?
An adorable candid picture of a new director-actress jodi, Karan Johar-Aishwarya Rai Bachchan from the the sets of their upcoming film, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.
With Manish Malhotra
Ace designer Manish Malhotra spotted with Karan Johar, Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma on the sets of the film. Recently, Manish was quoted as saying, "ADHM is a film close to my heart. It's a film that I believe will make a difference once again."
Aishwarya's Bold Character
After a long time, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will be seen playing a bold character in her film. Since the day, the teaser of the film was released, Aishwarya's hot look in the film became the talk of the town.
KJo Loves Ranbir-Anushka's Chemistry
Meanwhile, talking about the other two lead actors, Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma, Karan had mentioned earlier that he has worked with them Bombay Velvet and he liked their chemistry in the film.
Here's the brand new poster of Anushka Sharma with a tattoo on her hand. In Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, Anushka plays the character of Alizeh, who comes from a dysfunctional family and has a broken hearted situation in some way.
An Interesting Revelation Made By Karan Johar:
You would be surprised to know that in an interview with Rediff, Karan had revealed something very interesting thing about Ranbir's character in the film and here's what he had said:
" I told Ranbir that on some level, in some way, you are playing me. Normally I make films through observations that I filter through a dramatic, a cinematic palette. Not this time. I've been in love twice in my life and it's been unreciprocated both times, and in my head I feel that I'm the brand ambassador of heartbreak."
"But that is a very identifiable zone for all of us. We've all had our heart broken. And I believe that love, that lost love, powers you in a certain way. I've taken that strength somewhere, and it has completed me in some way."