- Prernaa Arora: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Loved The Script Of Woh Kaun Thi
- HOT SCOOP! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan STOPS Abhishek Bachchan To Sign His Next Opposite Priyanka Chopra
- Aishwarya Rai After Her Break-up With Salman Khan: Hope People Will Like Ash-Vivek Oberoi Pair Too
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
- Ever Seen Aishwarya Rai & Abhishek Bachchan Partying Like There's No Tomorrow? Check Out Pics Now!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Pregnancy! Did Amitabh Bachchan Try To Control News On Aish's Delivery?
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has finally left for Cannes. We recently spotted Aishwarya with her adorable daughter Aaradhya Bachchan at the airport. And as usual Aaradhya was looking super cute in a white top and black pants.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was looking gorgeous in black top and jacket. Click On View Photos To See The Cutest Airport Pictures Of Aishwarya & Aaradhya.
The actress was spotted at the Mumbai airport on the night of May 12, flying to Nice airport just a day before her first scheduled red carpet appearance. Her delayed departure has been in aid of her new film Sarbjit, which she has been busy promoting in India.
Talking about Cannes Film Festival, Aishwarya told IE, "Every year the experience is different. I am happy that I have been getting to attend the festival for 15 years now. When you go there, you know everyone who meets you belong to the same world of cinema.''
She added, ''You share similar experiences with them and listen to their own. Anybody around you is someone from the film world and you can sit down for an exchange of something that needs to materialise professionally if you so wish, or just exchanging experiences of different worlds of our media.''
''And it's just a buzzing energy that you experience when you are there. Every year occasions have been different for me. The first time I was there was for the screening of Devdas. Later, I was there in my capacity as a member of the jury which was a first for the Indian film industry and a matter of pride for me. It's great to meet so many people and share whatever we have to offer,'' Aishwarya said.