- Kajol To Play Ajay Devgn's Wife In Taanaji: The Unsung Warrior?
- Helicopter Eela Poster: Kajol Plays An Overprotective Mother; Says She's Here, There & Everywhere!
- After Chanakya, Ajay Devgn To Play India's Legendary Football Coach Syed Abdul Rahim!
- Ajay Devgn To Play Chanakya In Neeraj Pandey's Next; Has This To Say About His Role!
- Ileana D'cruz Posts A Backless Picture On Instagram & Drops The 'F-Bomb'
- Helicopter Eela: Kajol Reveals The First Look Poster Of Her Next Film & It's Quite Interesting!
We all know that Rohit Shetty and Ajay Devgn are very close friends and have given many hits together. Recently, Rohit told that he loves Ajay and Sanjay Dutt a lot.
In an interview to DNA, Rohit Shetty said, ''I know Ajay (Devgn) is one guy who will stand by me whenever I need him. Sanju (Sanjay Dutt) is another. I love them. I know Ajay (Devgn) since the last 26 years. With him, even if there's some work to be done, if I tell his staff or my staff, I know it will happen, so I don't worry. That understanding is there between us. There is an unspoken understanding between us."
Talking about his other friends, Rohit Shetty said, "Some of them are not from the film industry. There's Prasad, Amrish and Bhaskar, who are all in different professions and they are all my childhood friends since my school days in Dahisar, where I used to stay with my grandmother. I met them when I was 10 years old and have been friends since."
3 Hotties! Sridevi's Picture With Daughters Jhanvi Kapoor & Khushi Kapoor Is Just Adorable!
''People feel that when one achieves fame, one leaves the past behind. With me, it has never happened that way. These guys have been with me since the last 33 years and nothing has changed between us in that time. I didn't leave my roots behind and carry forward different people who came into my life,'' he added.