- Raid First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection!
- FTWKS: Kapil Sharma Thanks Ajay Devgn For Being His Guest; Sunil Grover Says He Wasn’t Approached!
- Ajay Devgn Opens Up About His Daughter Nysa Debuting In Bollywood!
- Raid Movie Review: Live Audience Update On Ajay Devgn & Ileana D'Cruz Starrer
- Raid Review: Knock, Knock! This Ajay Devgn Film Is Worth Inviting In For Its Heavy-Weight Dialogues
- Raid Box Office Prediction! Ajay Devgn's Film Expected To Cross Rs 10 Crore On Friday
- FUNNY! Ajay Devgn Says Kajol Thought He Was A 'Snob'; Shares Hilarious Details About Their Wedding
- SAD! It Was Tough For Ajay Devgn To Let Our Daughter Nysa Shift To Singapore: Kajol
- Family Time With Kapil Sharma: After Autowala & Kamwali Bai, Bollywood Actor Ajay Devgn Trolls Kapil
- Ajay Devgn On Working With Kajol: It’s Going To Be Hard For Us To Act Together
- Ajay Devgn: System Of Blocking Release Dates Is Gone!
- HOT SCOOP! This Superstar To Have A Special Cameo In The Climax Scene Of Ranveer Singh's Simmba?
- DIVAS IN A FRAME! Kajol, Madhuri Dixit & Sonali Bendre's Reunion Will Leave You Asking For More
Worried? Well, don't be! Everything is well between the power couple, Ajay Devgn and Kajol. The duo is currently in New York City for the promotion of Shivaay. Actor Ajay Devgn and his lovely wife Kajol met the NBA player, Satnam Singh Bhamara, and shared a picture on Twitter.
To know why Ajay Devgn said there's a wall between him and Kajol, and how it is connected to Satnam Singh Bhamara, read below..
Kajol & Ajay Devgn
Ajay Devgn posted this picture on Twitter and wrote, "Suddenly felt like there was a wall between Kajol and me Jokes apart, @hellosatnam you stand tall and make us proud!"
Kajol In NYC With Ajay
A few hours ago, Kajol wrote on Twitter how madly she is loving the song of Shivaay, Darkhaast. "Running around NYC with #Darkhaast on my mind. Keep humming it at weird times without knowing it," wrote Kajol!
The power-couple is leaving no stones unturned to promote Shivaay at every possible platform in NYC.
Kajol On Shivaay
Talking about the film which is directed and co-produced by Ajay himself, Kajol said, "I think it's really amazing to see the kind of response we received for the trailer. Thankfully, we have a very nice product in front of us."
Kajol Promotes Parched Too
Kajol, who has gone all out in support of Ajay's forthcoming movie Shivaay, also appreciated Leena Yadav-directed Parched, which is also produced by Ajay Devgn.
Kajol On Parched
Kajol had said, "Honestly I didn't expect that I would love the film so much. I read the script so I knew what it is about. After watching the film, I couldn't remember the names of the actresses as I was so engrossed into their portrayal. I just came out only with the characters in my head. I think that's the best compliment for any actor."
Shivaay In Tremendous Buss
Coming back to Shivaay, this Ajay Devgn starrer is in tremendous buzz owing to its clash with another much awaited movie of the year i.e., Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.
In Picture: Ajay & Kajol
However, talking about the clash, Devgn has said he doesn't take clashes seriously and all his effort will go into giving his film the best possible release.
While talking to a leading daily, Ajay also told that it does upset him sometimes because he was the one who announced 'Shivaay' for Diwali.
He had told, "Yes and no. Yes, because it's a close-knit industry and whatever issues we have with each other we should sort it out amongst ourselves and not harm each other's work. And no, everybody wants a great release date so everybody has the right to choose any date for their film. It's a balance of both, I would say."