- Akshay Kumar's Next To Revolve Around The Plight Of Farmers? He Calls It Lakhpati Kisaan!
- Controversy Over Rustom Costume: Akshay Kumar Says He Will Support His Wife Twinkle Khanna
- Fire Breaks Out On Sets Of Akshay Kumar Starrer 'Kesari' In Maharashtra
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Divyanka Tripathi Wants To Do A Film With Akshay Kumar!
- Aamir Khan Suggests Changes In Mogul Script, Does Not Want The Film To Focus On This Controversy?
- Kangana Ranaut Finally Opens Up, Reveals The Real Reason Why She Is Not On Social Media!
Akshay Kumar gets detained at London's Heathrow Airport on Wednesday afternoon by the immigration authorities for over an hour-and-a-half.
Akshay, was held from 7 am to 8.45 am when he arrived in London from Mumbai along with his personal trainer, for travelling without a valid visa.
The actor who went to London for a 15-day shoot of his upcoming period drama, Rustom was made to sit in a general holding area for detained passengers.
The airport officials informed leading daily, Mumbai Mirror about the incident and told them that a Canadian national is allowed to visit UK as tourist without visa but since Akshay revealed that he came for a film shoot, made a visa stamp necessary.
The actor was made to sit in a general holding area, which attracted a lot of attention from other passengers who went on clicking his pictures. When the actor requested for a private area, the airport officials informed him, that there was no such designated area.
When Akshay was contacted by the daily, he denied the entire incident saying he had a valid visa and that he was out of the airport quickly.