- Kartik Aaryan Thinks He's An A-list Star Now; Karan Johar THROWS Him Out Of The Akshay Kumar's Film
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Akshay Kumar's Gold Trivia: Did You Know? Out Of India's 9 Gold Medals, 8 Are For Hockey
- Akshay Kumar, Kriti Sanon & Riteish Deshkumh Have Fun While Shooting For Housefull 4 In London! Pics
- Gold: Akshay Kumar's Latest Song Chad Gayi Hai Is Out! Watch Here
- Housefull 4 Shooting Begins! Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh & Bobby Deol Promise Crazy Times Ahead
Twinkle Khanna revealed that her husband Akshay Kumar does not read books but is still smart enough in understanding people and the things around him and feels that he's naturally a street smart individual. She said,
"He (Akshay) doesn't read. I always say you need to read to be smart or successful but he doesn't read. Despite that, he is really smart. He is smart in a different way than I am. I am probably better read, but he is street smart."
Twinkle further commented, "He is better with numbers than I am. His understanding of people, the way business works, is greater than me. He is extremely confident. In movie industry, just like any other place, there are some smart people, some very dumb people. I know many smart and dumb people. I would say Aamir Khan is smart."
The actress said that feminism has been receiving a bad rap recently as people are falsely assuming it is all about man hating. She said, "A lot of people have this misconception about feminism. They feel that feminists are aggressive, man hating women with a little moustache. It's not true. Feminism is about gender equality, not gender neutrality."