- IT'S OFFICIAL! After Bobby Deol, Kriti Sanon Joins The Cast Of Akshay Kumar's Housefull 4
- Raj Thackeray Says Shocking Things About Sridevi & Akshay Kumar
- Don't Want Anyone To Put An Image On Me: Akshay Kumar
- He Felt TRAPPED! Akshay Kumar Is Really Scared Of This Thing; It Impacted Him Deeply
- Akshay Kumar's Padman Must Be Shown In Village Schools & Hostels! Says Scientist Maya Vishwakarma
- We Need More Actors Like Him! Akshay Kumar's FUNNY TAKE Over Clashing With Kangana Ranaut Is Gold!
- NOT HAPPY! Twinkle Khanna Sounds MIFFED With Sanjay Leela Bhansali Over Padmaavat CLASH With Padman
Twinkle Khanna revealed that her husband Akshay Kumar does not read books but is still smart enough in understanding people and the things around him and feels that he's naturally a street smart individual. She said,
"He (Akshay) doesn't read. I always say you need to read to be smart or successful but he doesn't read. Despite that, he is really smart. He is smart in a different way than I am. I am probably better read, but he is street smart."
Twinkle further commented, "He is better with numbers than I am. His understanding of people, the way business works, is greater than me. He is extremely confident. In movie industry, just like any other place, there are some smart people, some very dumb people. I know many smart and dumb people. I would say Aamir Khan is smart."
The actress said that feminism has been receiving a bad rap recently as people are falsely assuming it is all about man hating. She said, "A lot of people have this misconception about feminism. They feel that feminists are aggressive, man hating women with a little moustache. It's not true. Feminism is about gender equality, not gender neutrality."