- John Abraham On Garam Masala 2: I Have Discussed It With Akshay Kumar
- Akshay Kumar's Next To Revolve Around The Plight Of Farmers? He Calls It Lakhpati Kisaan!
- Controversy Over Rustom Costume: Akshay Kumar Says He Will Support His Wife Twinkle Khanna
- Fire Breaks Out On Sets Of Akshay Kumar Starrer 'Kesari' In Maharashtra
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Divyanka Tripathi Wants To Do A Film With Akshay Kumar!
- Aamir Khan Suggests Changes In Mogul Script, Does Not Want The Film To Focus On This Controversy?
Actor Akshay Kumar, who has replaced Arshad Warsi in Jolly LLB 2, says one shouldn't feel bad about not being part of a sequel as it is purely a producer's call.
The 2013 courtroom drama, directed by Subhash Kapoor, was a sleeper hit in which Arshad played Jolly, a struggling lawyer, who comes upon a hit-and-run case and decides to fight for the victims. However, the defendant hires a proficient lawyer, played by Boman Irani against him.
With the sequel in the pipeline, the makers have roped in Akshay Kumar for the lead role.
Recently Arshad had said that he wanted to be a part of Jolly LLB 2. But he couldn't, as the producers wanted a bigger star like Akshay Kumar for the second instalment.
"I don't have anything to say (on Arshad's comment). Talk to producer. It is the call (decision) of producer. Like I did 'Welcome' and not 'Welcome Back' but I did not feel bad. It was my franchise so should I feel bad? Even 'Hera Pheri' (3rd instalment)...now somebody else is doing," Akshay said in an interview here.
The Baby actor has already started shooting for Jolly LLB 2. He said he is enjoying playing a lawyer in the film as he has never portrayed it in films.