- John Abraham On Garam Masala 2: I Have Discussed It With Akshay Kumar
- Akshay Kumar's Next To Revolve Around The Plight Of Farmers? He Calls It Lakhpati Kisaan!
- Controversy Over Rustom Costume: Akshay Kumar Says He Will Support His Wife Twinkle Khanna
- Fire Breaks Out On Sets Of Akshay Kumar Starrer 'Kesari' In Maharashtra
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Divyanka Tripathi Wants To Do A Film With Akshay Kumar!
- Aamir Khan Suggests Changes In Mogul Script, Does Not Want The Film To Focus On This Controversy?
Hera Pheri, is one of the most funniest movies in Bollywood post 2000s, and the movie still remains fresh on our minds. The comedy was completely hilarious and Akshay Kumar, Sunil Shetty and Paresh Rawal delivered a cracker of a movie.
Check out some nostalgic pictures of Hera Pheri 3 here!
John Abraham and Abhishek Bachchan were roped in for the upcoming flick Hera Pheri 3, and fortunately or unfortunately things didn't work out well with the film-makers and the actors. John and Abhishek, decided to walk out of the third franchise of the film.
Good news is that Akshay Kumar is all set to take back his rightful place in Hera Pheri 3, after replacing Abhishek Bachchan. A leading tabloid had reported that the film-makers have zeroed in on the original cast of Hera Pheri and will be all out with a bang soon.
The audiences, will surely love to see the same trio Akshay Kumar, Sunil Shetty and Paresh Rawal coming together again for the third franchise, and replacing them with someone else would not have cut the ice with people, as our minds were completely set on the original starcast of the film.
The comedy, fun and drama that these three created on the previous parts of Hera Pheri was just brilliant. There can never be another match in Bollywood in terms of comedy apart from Hera Pheri, as Akshay, Sunil and Paresh have set the bar too high for anyone else to reach.
Hera Pheri 3, is scheduled to be released sometime in 2017, and we surely can't wait for the release as it's going to be one cracker of a film which would be remembered for years together.