- BRAVO! Akshay Kumar Takes A Strong Stand, Demands Respect For Actresses In Film Industry
- A First For Akshay Kumar! Superstar To Play Warrior King Prithviraj Chauhan In Yash Raj Film's Next?
- Akshay Kumar's Gold's Trailer To Be Attached To Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju
- The New Still Of Akshay Kumar's Gold Evokes Patriotism Amongst The Audience!
- When ‘Bobby Deol & Twinkle Khanna Caught Sun-bathing Together' Rumour Made Akshay Kumar Insecure
- Salman Khan Says Bobby Deol Was A Bigger Star Than Akshay Kumar; Reveals How Tables Turned For Them
The Khiladi of Bollywood, Akshay Kumar, tweeted to the External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj to take necessary and speedy measures to evacuate the Indians stranded in Juba, South Sudan and the minister promptly replied to his tweet in a positive note assuring that everything will be taken care of.
The city of Juba, has witnessed violence due to clashes between anti and pro government forces, and the violence, is only escalating as the days progress. A lot of Indian nationals are stranded in the war-torn country and are looking out for help from the Indian Government.
Akshay Kumar, tweeted to Sushma Swaraj as, "@SushmaSwaraj Ma'am request for speedy measures and actions to evacuate Indians stranded in Sudan. Prayers with them. #SaveIndiansInJuba," for which Sushma Swaraj promptly replied as,
"Akshay Kumar ji - Pl do not worry. We are evacuating Indian nationals from Juba (South Sudan)."
The Government of India, is working out an evacuation plan for the Indian nationals stranded in the war-torn country. On July 10, 2016 the Indian Embassy in South Sudan had urged Indians in the country to stay calm and assured them that they are in constant touch with the authorities in India.
We hope the Indian Government evacuates the stranded Indians in Sudan as soon as possible and bring them back home safely.