- Akshay Kumar's Next To Revolve Around The Plight Of Farmers? He Calls It Lakhpati Kisaan!
- Controversy Over Rustom Costume: Akshay Kumar Says He Will Support His Wife Twinkle Khanna
- Fire Breaks Out On Sets Of Akshay Kumar Starrer 'Kesari' In Maharashtra
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Divyanka Tripathi Wants To Do A Film With Akshay Kumar!
- Aamir Khan Suggests Changes In Mogul Script, Does Not Want The Film To Focus On This Controversy?
- Kangana Ranaut Finally Opens Up, Reveals The Real Reason Why She Is Not On Social Media!
Akshay Kumar, is the one who doesn't really bother much about popular awards and that's the last thing on his mind. During the promotions of Housefull 3, a journalist asked the actor why his movie Baby did not win any award? Akshay, immedietely dropped the bomb by saying,
"The reality of the awards is that you have to perform at the function in half the money, that's how you win an award."
Damn! That was an instant reply from Akshay Kumar. However we wonder if the Khiladi of Bollywood was taking a dig at the Baadshah of Bollywood Shahrukh Khan, who always ends up winning an award at every popular award show, and yes, SRK is always seen performing and hosting it too.
However, Akshay Kumar has high respect to the National Awards and says, "National Awards are credible because they see your work carefully and then they let you know if they like it. If Baby was not nominated for the National Awards then it must not be that great."
On The Work Front
Akshay Kumar, is busy promoting his upcoming comedy flick Housefull 3 and the movie also stars Abhishek Bachchan and Riteish Deshmukh. Housefull 3, has three lovely ladies Lisa Haydon, Jacqueline Fernandez and Nargis Fakhri in the lead roles.
Housefull 3, which is directed by Sajid Nadiadwala, was mostly shot in London and is all set to hit the theatres on June 3, 2016.