- John Abraham On Garam Masala 2: I Have Discussed It With Akshay Kumar
- Akshay Kumar's Next To Revolve Around The Plight Of Farmers? He Calls It Lakhpati Kisaan!
- Controversy Over Rustom Costume: Akshay Kumar Says He Will Support His Wife Twinkle Khanna
- Fire Breaks Out On Sets Of Akshay Kumar Starrer 'Kesari' In Maharashtra
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Divyanka Tripathi Wants To Do A Film With Akshay Kumar!
- Aamir Khan Suggests Changes In Mogul Script, Does Not Want The Film To Focus On This Controversy?
Akshay Kumar has had a fantastic time during his school days and this one particular incident which he revealed during a trailer launch of a Marathi film in Mumbai has been there on his mind his whole life. Akshay Kumar was asked if he's had a major crush on anyone before getting married to Twinkle Khanna and his reply left everyone in splits. He said he had a crush on his teacher while he was in the 6th standard.
"I was in the sixth grade and it was a Marathi teacher. I told a friend that I want to marry her. And the teacher caught us talking and asked my friend what I said to him.. And can you believe it? That boy actually went ahead and told the teacher that I said that I loved her and wanted to marry her." Pretty embarrassing moment, isn't it? We're sure Akshay would have hated his classmate his whole school life for it.
Akshay also revealed that the consequences were severe and the teacher asked his parents to come and visit her in school. "I got punished, my parents were called and it was so embarrassing that I got restigated for two days," said Akshay Kumar.
The further funny part is that even Akshay's mother-in-law Dimple Kapadia was seated right next to him during the trailer launch and she too ended up having a hearty laugh about his embaressing childhood moments.