- Akshay Kumar: Bringing Religion Into Politics Is Not Done
- IT'S OFFICIAL! After Bobby Deol, Kriti Sanon Joins The Cast Of Akshay Kumar's Housefull 4
- Raj Thackeray Says Shocking Things About Sridevi & Akshay Kumar
- Don't Want Anyone To Put An Image On Me: Akshay Kumar
- He Felt TRAPPED! Akshay Kumar Is Really Scared Of This Thing; It Impacted Him Deeply
- Akshay Kumar's Padman Must Be Shown In Village Schools & Hostels! Says Scientist Maya Vishwakarma
Akshay Kumar's bodyguard Manoj Sharma died on Monday while he was disembarking from a moving train at Mathura railway station. He was travelling from Agra to Mathura and while disembarking lost his balance and fell under the wheels of the moving train.
He was travelling on the Karnataka Express which runs between New Delhi and Bengaluru. Manoj had taken a break from work and was at his hometown in Agra and while returning to Mathura the unfortunate incident took place.
According to the station master of Mathura railway station, Manoj Sharma was on his way to Mathura and was trying to get down from the moving Karnataka Express when he lost his balance and came under the train, dying instantly.
The incident took place on Monday around 8 pm. Karnataka Express halts for only two minutes at the station and on Monday the train was almost two hours late.