- Kartik Aaryan Thinks He's An A-list Star Now; Karan Johar THROWS Him Out Of The Akshay Kumar's Film
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Akshay Kumar's Gold Trivia: Did You Know? Out Of India's 9 Gold Medals, 8 Are For Hockey
- Akshay Kumar, Kriti Sanon & Riteish Deshkumh Have Fun While Shooting For Housefull 4 In London! Pics
- Gold: Akshay Kumar's Latest Song Chad Gayi Hai Is Out! Watch Here
- Housefull 4 Shooting Begins! Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh & Bobby Deol Promise Crazy Times Ahead
Akshay Kumar's bodyguard Manoj Sharma died on Monday while he was disembarking from a moving train at Mathura railway station. He was travelling from Agra to Mathura and while disembarking lost his balance and fell under the wheels of the moving train.
He was travelling on the Karnataka Express which runs between New Delhi and Bengaluru. Manoj had taken a break from work and was at his hometown in Agra and while returning to Mathura the unfortunate incident took place.
According to the station master of Mathura railway station, Manoj Sharma was on his way to Mathura and was trying to get down from the moving Karnataka Express when he lost his balance and came under the train, dying instantly.
The incident took place on Monday around 8 pm. Karnataka Express halts for only two minutes at the station and on Monday the train was almost two hours late.