- OUCH! Sidharth Malhotra Confirms His Break-up With Alia Bhatt Brutally; Says Perfect Girl's A Cheat
- INSIDE PICS! Alia Bhatt Had A 'Working' Birthday But We Are Jealous Of Her
- Dear Alia Bhatt, A 25 Year Old Fan Girl Wants To Celebrate YOU & Be Like You - Flawed Yet Perfect
- EMOTIONAL! Alia Bhatt's Mother Soni Razdan Reveals The Reason Behind Her Daughter's Name
- Mashallah! Alia Bhatt Turns Burqa Clad & We're Totally Swooning Over Her New Avatar From Raazi
- THE TRUTH IS OUT! Alia Bhatt REACTS To Rumours About Dating Her 'Brahmastra' Co-Star Ranbir Kapoor
- Hrithik Roshan Says No To Weight Training For His Character In Super 30!
Kapoor And Sons actress Alia Bhatt has denied reports claiming that she has not been cast opposite superstar Hrithik Roshan for third intallment Aashiqui.
There were rumours that the 23-year-old actress, who made her debut with Karan Johar's Student of the Year, will finally work with her father Mahesh Bhatt's banner in the third instalment of Aashiqui film series.
See Pictures Of Alia Bhatt Celebrating Her Birthday, The First Bite Of Cake Goes To Sidharth Malhotra!
While the original Aashiqui (1990) starred Rahul Roy and Anu Aggarwal, Aashiqui 2 released in 2013 and made stars out of Aditya Roy Kapur and Shraddha Kapoor.
"In my knowledge no 'Aashiqui 3' is happening right now. I am not offered anything like that," Alia told reporters while promoting her upcoming film Kapoor & Sons in Delhi.
Directed by Shakun Batra, the film also stars Sidharth Malhotra and Fawad Khan.Asked why they always have a third party whenever they romance on-screen, Alia said, "It is not a love triangle. It is about family, relationships, it is about a grandfather (Rishi Kapoor), who wants to bring his family together. There is a love angle but the plot of the film is about a family."
Her co-star Sidharth added, "It is just a coincidence that there is always another actor, whenever me and Alia are paired on-screen. But to clear the air surrounding the film, it is not a love triangle. We all are playing very small part in this ensemble. It is the story of a family. I am confident that people will relate to it."
Alia also added that the team is not aiming to get into Rs 100 crore club, "This is a very simple film. It does not have any action or major cast and big budget that we would pray for it to get into Rs 100 crore club. But yes we do want it to be successful. We want people to enjoy the film and relate with the characters and their stories."