- OUCH! Sidharth Malhotra Confirms His Break-up With Alia Bhatt Brutally; Says Perfect Girl's A Cheat
- INSIDE PICS! Alia Bhatt Had A 'Working' Birthday But We Are Jealous Of Her
- Dear Alia Bhatt, A 25 Year Old Fan Girl Wants To Celebrate YOU & Be Like You - Flawed Yet Perfect
- EMOTIONAL! Alia Bhatt's Mother Soni Razdan Reveals The Reason Behind Her Daughter's Name
- Mashallah! Alia Bhatt Turns Burqa Clad & We're Totally Swooning Over Her New Avatar From Raazi
- THE TRUTH IS OUT! Alia Bhatt REACTS To Rumours About Dating Her 'Brahmastra' Co-Star Ranbir Kapoor
- Rani Mukerji: People Still Know Me As Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan's Heroine
We all have our own fears and the fear of failing tops the list! Be it a common man or a celebrity, everyone shares the same fear, which is failing as nobody likes to fail in whatever they try to do. The bubbly Alia Bhatt also revealed her major fear in life is failure and also said that fear will never leave her. She said,
"Fear of failing will never leave me. I have had one flop in the past and I am happy that it happened. If that had not happened, I would not know how it feels to be not successful. It is all part of the process. You need to fall down to get up again. The point is you should know what to do when a situation like that comes."
"I am just very grateful right now. I don't sit and analyse my career as that is very boring. I am not someone, who will sit and think about how things are happening every day. I am just going with the flow. I am happy with the opportunities I have got and happy with the place I am in. I am celebrating the whole process," quipped Alia Bhatt.
Also, Alia Bhatt is geared up for the release of her upcoming film Dear Zindagi which also stars Shahrukh Khan. The film would see SRK guiding the young Alia with regards to love and life issues. Dear Zindagi would hit the theatres on November 25, 2016.