- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play A Courtesan, Sanjay Dutt Turns Raja?
- Drooling Over Alia Bhatt- Ranbir Kapoor's HOT Chemistry? This Is What The Actress Says!
- How Katrina Kaif Would React To This? Ranbir Kapoor Admits Having A CRUSH On Alia Bhatt!
- Neetu Kapoor REACTS To Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor's Affair; Comments On His Break-up With Katrina Kaif
- Alia Bhatt Confirms Doing Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari's Next, Has This To Say About The Film!
- Raazi First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection! This Alia Bhatt Film Begins With A Bang
The cutie of Bollywood, Alia Bhatt, who will be turning 23 on March 15, 2016 posted the picture of her first birthday present and it's really beautiful and might make you feel little jealous! Any guesses what it is? Well, it's a pretty dress gifted by her hairstylist, Ayesha DeVitre.
Alia posted a few pictures of herself while wearing gifted dress. She wrote, "Wearing my first birthday present today !!! A Zadig & Voltaire dress given to me by my lovely @stylebyami @shnoy09 hair by @ayeshadevitre and makeup by @uday101 #KNSMarch18th #SoTiredButMustDressUP #LoveIs"
Check Out All The Pictures Here:
The dress says 'Love Is' and we want to add just one more word after that i.e., Alia Bhatt!
Currently, Alia is busy with the promotion of her upcoming film, Kapoor And Sons, which also casts Sidharth Malhotra and Fawad Khan in the lead roles. The film is directed by Shakun Batra and produced by none other than Karan Johar.
Recently, Alia graced the cover of Filmfare & Vogue with her co-stars Fawad Khan and Sidharth Malhotra respectively and her chemistry with both of the actors has become talk of the town.
In an interview with Vogue, Sidharth & Alia have also talked about their bonding. Sidharth had said, "I could feel a connection after she came for the Hasee Toh Phasee screening. She was very expressive after seeing the film, and I found that quite warm."
Whereas, Alia had said, "Sid and I, it's not like we don't hang out. We go to parties together, visit friends together and move around openly. But we are not trying to project an image here, or trying to talk about our personal lives in the open. That's not what we are here for."
Sidharth-Alia-Fawad starrer is all set to hit the theatres on March 18, 2016.