- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- Is Ranbir Kapoor Upset? Alia Bhatt DITCHED Neetu Kapoor's Birthday Because Mahesh Bhatt Told Her To
- Brahmastra: Nagarjuna To Make His Comeback In Bollywood With This Ranbir-Alia Starrer?
- Mahesh Bhatt BREAKS SILENCE On Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor's Affair; Says, 'Relationships Have Seasons'
- Ranbir Kapoor Goes 'Khullam Khulla Pyaar Karenge' Way; SNAPPED Spending Time At Alia Bhatt's House!
She is gutsy. She is talented. She is cute. But more than anything she is one of the finest actresses of the B-town! We won't be wrong if we say that very soon, with her amazing acting skill, Alia Bhatt will leave many leading actresses of Bollywood far behind.
The actress is currently riding high on the success of Udta Punjab. In the film, Alia was seen doing a few rape sequences and mouthing expletives. And we know that it's not everyone's cup of tea to do all such thing in such a brilliant way.
Recently, while talking to Spotboye, Alia Bhatt revealed how she mastered her dialogues for Udta Punjab and here's what she told:
"I was nervous, it's not my type of language, but I practiced it so much that it almost became a part of me by the time we ended shooting the film."
When asked about whether she abuse in real life or not, Alia chose to give rather an honest answer and we can't agree with her more.
She says, "I try not to, I know it doesn't sound pleasant. But then, it's not that I don't abuse at all. I don't look at it as a taboo. I am a human and when I get very angry, there are a few things which come out of my mouth which actually shouldn't."
In the same interview, she also shared, how she difficult was it for her to do rape sequences in the film and how she prepared herself for it.
"At the end of the day, we are actors. So we know it's only a scene and not real. But of course, it's not easy when people come close to you, hold your hand and try to pin you down," she said.