- Neetu Kapoor Was Never This Sweet To Katrina Kaif; Showers Love On Ranbir's GF Alia Bhatt Yet Again!
- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- Is Ranbir Kapoor Upset? Alia Bhatt DITCHED Neetu Kapoor's Birthday Because Mahesh Bhatt Told Her To
- Brahmastra: Nagarjuna To Make His Comeback In Bollywood With This Ranbir-Alia Starrer?
- Mahesh Bhatt BREAKS SILENCE On Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor's Affair; Says, 'Relationships Have Seasons'
Actress Alia Bhatt says Deepika Padukone, who has begun shooting for Sanjay Leela Bhansalia's historic drama Padmavati was looking stunning as the protagonist.
The 'Udta Punjab' actor visited the set of Padmavati on Wednesday and without revealing much, she expressed, "I went to the set of Padmavati. It was lovely meeting with Sanjay Sir (Leela Bhansali) and Deepika (Padukone). She was looking very gorgeous."
The actress was speaking in a media interaction for her upcoming film Dear Zindagi on Thursday, where she spoke about the film, her co-star Shahrukh Khan and her director Gauri Shinde.
Asked about her experience working with a superstar like Shahrukh Khan, she said, "I can't explain it in a word or line. It was a new experience working with Shahrukh Khan and Gauri Shinde for the first time. Genuinely 'Dear Zindagi' is a different type of movie."
"When I read the script for the first time, I immediately connected with it as I had never looked at problems or life from that angle. So I feel that not just youth but every one will connect to the film. There is a family angle too and parents will also learn from it. So, I think friends, elders and everyone will connect to it," revealed Alia.
Alia, 23, who has been appreciated for her choice of movies, said, "I always go with my instinct when I read a script. When 'Dear Zindagi' was offered to me, I instantly connected to the script. I didn't have any doubt about it. That time Shahrukh wasn't onboard as She (Gauri Shinde) was about to approach him. Altogether it was a unique experience for me."
Dear Zindagi is set to hit theatres on November 23, 2016!