- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- Is Ranbir Kapoor Upset? Alia Bhatt DITCHED Neetu Kapoor's Birthday Because Mahesh Bhatt Told Her To
- Brahmastra: Nagarjuna To Make His Comeback In Bollywood With This Ranbir-Alia Starrer?
- Mahesh Bhatt BREAKS SILENCE On Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor's Affair; Says, 'Relationships Have Seasons'
- Ranbir Kapoor Goes 'Khullam Khulla Pyaar Karenge' Way; SNAPPED Spending Time At Alia Bhatt's House!
- Ranbir Kapoor Will Never Be Single; He Blames This Reason For Falling In Love Over & Over Again!
Bollywood actress Alia Bhatt says that she would love to work in Hollywood after a few years.
In an interview to a leading news agency, Alia Bhatt said, "Definitely Hollywood is something, a destination that you really reach after, maybe a couple of years after kind of finding your feet in Indian cinema, in Bollywood. I'm going to step into it maybe a little slower, but definitely I have plans."
Alia Bhatt also said, "Jennifer Lawrence is somebody I really look up to because I really like the kind of choices she makes. She'll do the Hunger Games but then she'll also do the Silver Linings Playbook.''
"So I probably want to start with like a Silver Linings Playbook, something more where there's more scope for performance, you know, because I feel like that's where I'll really learn," the beautiful actress added.
Alia Bhatt also talked about her singing skills, in the same interview, "You can say acting's my husband and singing is my boyfriend. It's a long-term commitment with my acting. Singing is something that I'm really, really fond of, but I don't know how far I can take that in my life.''