- Kareena Kapoor NOT INTERESTED In Working With Shahrukh Khan? Good Prospects For Aishwarya & Deepika
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Latest Instagram Posts Will Remind You Of Your Own School Days!
- Sorry Aishwarya Rai! Kareena Kapoor Khan Won't Follow Your Footsteps When It Comes To This Thing
- What Happened When Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Bumped Into Mahira Khan At Cannes? Get Ready For SURPRISE!
- Not The Khans! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Says Her Husband Abhishek Bachchan Is Her Favorite Actor
- WEIRD! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Turns A Victim Of Trolling; Gets Slammed For Kissing Aaradhya On Lips
There was a time when politician Amar Singh shared a very close relationship with the Bachchan family, but not anymore. Recently, he made a shocking comment on Amitabh Bachchan and Aishwarya's involvement in the Panama Paper Leak Controversy at the launch of the film Bhouri.
"I have made public vows in Baraily two days ago. As far as Aishwarya is concerned, she has always given me utmost resptect and Abhishek has not uttered a single word against me. I don't have any issue with Amitabh Bachchan. He actually warned me not to accept Jaya Bachchan in my political field considering her inconsistent nature and habits. But I did not adhere to his noble advise.''
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See Amar Singh's Pictures With The Bachchans
Amar Singh further added, ''He also warned me that she is very inconsistent in her ways so don't expect any consistency as far as she is concerned. And subsequently he sought an apology on her behalf and the matter was done and over. Thereafter at Anil Ambani's place Antilla, at a dinner, a major squable took place and that too on behalf of Jaya Bachchan and he became a party to my dispute with Mrs. Bachchan."
"Having said that, I have made a public proclamation that each time you people provoke me. This is a day for the promotion of a film called Bhaouri, based on a sensitive subject, which will protect the dignity of women. And instead of asking about the film, you are asking about Bachchans. I am Amar Singh, a small man from lower-middle class background and I am proud of that. I don't want any Bachchan tag on my head,'' Amar Singh told the reporters.
''So don't insult me. Don't ask me questions regarding Bachchan and Panama. I am not a finance minister of the country, neither am I the Prime Minister. Bachchan is not a brand ambassador of Gujarat, which is Modi's home state. Please go and pose this question to Arun Jaitley, the agencies which are probing Mr. Bachchan or Mr. Bachchan himself. Live me alone and let me live in peace without Bachchans and their name," he said.