- Amitabh Bachchan-Shweta Bachchan's First Ad Is Going Viral For All The Emotional Reasons!
- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- Remembering Prakash Mehra! The Man Who Gave Bollywood It's First 'Angry Young Man'
- Brahmastra: Nagarjuna To Make His Comeback In Bollywood With This Ranbir-Alia Starrer?
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Amitabh, Abhishek & Shweta Bachchan Witness France's Victory [View Pic]
Yesterday, the entire film fraternity tried to decode what friendship means to them. From Amitabh Bachchan to Sonam Kapoor, many B-town celebs shared their love for their friends who have stood by them through thick and thin.
Mr. Senior Bachchan posted a collage of images of himself with his co-actors like Shatrughan Sinha and Dharmendra and wrote, " Happy Friendship day." Undoubtedly, the collage is way too adorable just like Mr Bachchan!
Have A Look:
On the other side, Junior Bachchan and Shweta, met their close friend, Sikandar Kher. Sikandar, posted this picture on his Instagram account and wrote, "Juhu boys forever !! #AB #SK #SK Thank you @nainabachchan and Kunnu for a wonderful evening ..."
While, he captioned the picture with Shweta Bachchan as, "Games night ! Even though it was a tie I won ;) #Articulate #Games #Winner @zoieakhtar @shwetabachchan"
Here's What Other Celebs Posted On The Friendship Day:
Karan Johar: Friendship... the phenomenon that allows you to love someone unconditionally without the pressures and drama of sexual dynamics.
Shahid Kapoor: Happy Friendship Day to all of you and to a friend who is always with me.
Sonam Kapoor: Happy Friendship Day guys!
Vishal Dadlani: On Friendship Day, I want to wish my RSS friends & remind them to put cow-dung on their phones. For good health.
Bipasha Basu: Blessed with amazing friends. Happy friendship day to all.
Ameesha Patel: A very happy friendship day to all my tweethearts ... You are my family not just friends. So happy family day to all of you.