- Amitabh Bachchan On 102 Not Out: My Family Really Liked The Film, The Children Loved It
- 40 Years Of Amitabh Bachchan's Don: A Film Rejected By Dharmendra & Dev Anand & Accepted By Audience
- Rishi Kapoor: This Is An Era Of Actors, Non Actors Won’t Survive!
- Grand As Shahrukh's Mannat! Sonam Kapoor's BF Anand Ahuja's Bungalow Is COSTLIER Than The Bachchans
- 102 Not Out Review: Amitabh Bachchan & Rishi Kapoor Win This Match With Their First-Rate Innings!
- Rekha Comes Between Jaya & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan? Her PDA For Amitabh Bachchan IRRITATES His Family
- Amitabh Bachchan Is All Proud Of Daughter Shweta Bachchan! Know Why?
- Pooja Bhatt Gives Some Major Burns To Trollers Who Dug Out Her Past & Called Her 'An Alcoholic'!
- Amitabh Bachchan Requests Media To Not Bring Kathua Rape Case Topic At His Movie's Song Launch Event
- Abhishek Bachchan Trolled For Staying At Big B's House Even After His Marriage With Aishwarya Rai!
- Good Lord, Finally! Aamir Khan Explains His Character In-depth In Thugs Of Hindostan
- Priya Prakash Varrier WINKS Again, Revisits Amitabh Bachchan's Iconic Dialogue From Deewar!
Amitabh Bachchan, who is 73 years old, looks as fit as a fiddle. The actor, was recently seen playing football on the field and the man knows how to up his game in grand style.
The pictures of Amitabh Bachchan kicking footballs are incredible, and would make you start doubting his age. The Megastar of Bollywood, looks and feels like he's nearing 50, and not 73.
CLICK FOR PICS: Amitabh Bachchan Playing Football!
Amitabh Bachchan, kicks a football and the ball is seen flying across the air in full speed. The actor, is as fit as a fiddle.
Amitabh Bachchan, was at the Mohammedan Sporting field and ended up playing football. Amitabh, is 73 years old, can you beat that!
What A Kick!
Amitabh Bachchan's kick would make any youngster feel the heat. The football is right up in the air. It needs power, to kick that high!
Amitabh Bachchan, recently had a rib cage surgery as he was injured during the shoot of TE3N. However, no amount of injury can stop this man.
Amitabh Bachchan, mentioned in his blog, that he visited the same ground back in 1960 along with his parents and watched football matches.
Don't Stop Me
There is absolutely nothing which can stop Amitabh Bachchan from doing what he loves, that is acting and also being physically active.
Amitabh Bachchan, was busy shooting for his upcoming movie, TE3N, and the actor took to the Mohammedan Sporting field and showcased his youthness by playing football and reminded everyone that he's the boss of fitness.
The fit Amitabh Bachchan, took to his blog and posted as saying,
"And earlier in the day ... my weak efforts at football during the shooting .. nostalgic in a way .. for these were the football grounds of the major clubs when I visited Calcutta on a private visit with my parents in 1960 .. that we came to watch football games .. Mohan Bagan, Mohammedan Sporting, East Bengal et al .."
Not only was Amitabh Bachchan active in the football field, the actor also added a nostalgic touch to it. In 1960, Amitabh had visited the very same ground with his parents, and have watched quite a few football games.
Amitabh Bachchan, recently underwent a rib cage surgery, as the actor suffered injuries during the shoot of, TE3N. Also, there is no need to worry as the actor, is hale and hearty after the surgery.
Despite the injury, Amitabh Bachchan never backs down and is always busy working every single day. There is nothing in this world that can stop Amitabh Bachchan doing what he loves, that is working on films.