- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- Remembering Prakash Mehra! The Man Who Gave Bollywood It's First 'Angry Young Man'
- Brahmastra: Nagarjuna To Make His Comeback In Bollywood With This Ranbir-Alia Starrer?
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Amitabh, Abhishek & Shweta Bachchan Witness France's Victory [View Pic]
- Amitabh Bachchan Has A Funny Take On His Family Picture & We Couldn't Agree More!
- Uh Oh! Amitabh Bachchan Was Mistaken For Salman Khan In Glasgow & Twitteratis Aren't Very Amused!
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was highly criticised for her purple lips at Cannes 2016. But her father-in-law Amitabh Bachchan gave an awesome reply when asked about the same.
Amitabh Bachchan told Bollywood Life, ''No, I didn't see it, but what is wrong with that? Social media gives someone the opportunity to express themselves. You've never had that opportunity before, you never knew what others were thinking about you, at least now you know. And the good part is, it lasts for a day or half-a-day; the next day, something else comes up.''
Click on VIEW PHOTOS to see Aishwarya's pics from the Cannes
Big B further added, ''Things move so rapidly in today's life that you don't have time. One's attention span is so limited and so small. Whether it is watching the news on TV, every two minutes you hear a bang in the middle of the most sincere news, purely because they don't want you to get to your remote and change the channel.''
''That's how life has become. Social media gives everybody a voice, everybody an opportunity, everybody a democratic opportunity to express themselves. What's wrong with that?'' he said.
On the work front Amitabh Bachchan will soon be seen in TE3N. The movie is an official remake of Montage, which is a Korean film and it tells the story of a grandfather trying to put together pieces of an unsolved case - the mysterious disappearance of his granddaughter.
Apart from Amitabh Bachchan, the movie also stars Vidya Balan and Nawazuddin Siddique and it is expected to hit the screens on 10th June.