- Amitabh Bachchan On 102 Not Out: My Family Really Liked The Film, The Children Loved It
- 40 Years Of Amitabh Bachchan's Don: A Film Rejected By Dharmendra & Dev Anand & Accepted By Audience
- Rishi Kapoor: This Is An Era Of Actors, Non Actors Won’t Survive!
- Grand As Shahrukh's Mannat! Sonam Kapoor's BF Anand Ahuja's Bungalow Is COSTLIER Than The Bachchans
- 102 Not Out Review: Amitabh Bachchan & Rishi Kapoor Win This Match With Their First-Rate Innings!
- Rekha Comes Between Jaya & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan? Her PDA For Amitabh Bachchan IRRITATES His Family
Amitabh Bachchan and Shoojit Sircar are working together again in Pink. In a recent interview Shoojit revealed that Amitabh Bachchan agreed to do Pink barely after five minutes of the film's narration.
He told a PTI, "Mr Bachchan came when we had developed more than half the idea of 'Pink'. We were not sure if he would do it (film) or not. We took a chance as we thought he has a certain trust factor as we worked together in Piku.''
Shoojit further added, "He trusted us blindly. He agreed to do the film as I was there on board as a producer for 'Pink'. We are answerable to him and our audience, so we make sure what we are making is a great film.''
Also Read: LEAKED! The Story Of Aishwarya Rai, Ranbir Kapoor & Anushka Sharma's Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
"In all the three films that I have done with him, I have given him different and challenging roles. In both the films Shoebite and Piku, he (Bachchan) felt he was challenged as an actor. We had to challenge him as an actor for the role in Pink. When he came on board it was an added responsibility for us as we couldn't have gone wrong as he had trust in us. This is not a gimmick kind of a film. Also, as the subject is serious we had added responsibility," he said.