- Bank Union: Amitabh Bachchan & Shweta Nanda’s Jewellery Ad Is Disgusting & Derogatory
- Amitabh Bachchan-Shweta Bachchan's First Ad Is Going Viral For All The Emotional Reasons!
- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- Remembering Prakash Mehra! The Man Who Gave Bollywood It's First 'Angry Young Man'
- Brahmastra: Nagarjuna To Make His Comeback In Bollywood With This Ranbir-Alia Starrer?
Wow! It's been 9 years since the most beautiful couple of B-town, Aishwarya Rai & Abhishek Bachchan have entered the wedlock. Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, wishes the 'IT' couple in the most beautiful way through his blog and on this special day, what can be better than revisiting their wedding pictures?
"As tomorrow dawns, the wedding bells ring of 9 years of togetherness, for Aishwarya and Abhishek .. a day filled with the joy and happiness that not just conforms to the two that bind themselves in matrimony but for us elders too .. a coming together of families, of affection and oneness," shared Big B.
Below Are The B'ful Wedding Pictures Of Aish & Abhi..
He added, "This bond remains with us throughout .. it then flourishes into the next generation that comes along and the next and the next and the next ... Life is perpetual .. it is on going and infinite .. as must life be .." Isn't this just beautiful?
It is said that during the shooting of an emotional scene in Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna, Abhishek could not control his tears and cried so much that it brought tears in Karan Johar's eyes as well. To calm Abhi down, Micky Contractor took him out for a long drive, and he confessed his love for Aishwarya.
Abhishek had revealed in one of his interviews, how he had proposed Aishwarya. He had said, "I was filming in New York for a movie. And, I used to stand on the balcony of my hotel room and wish that, 'One day, wouldn't it be nice if I was together with her, married. Years later, we were there for the premiere of Guru. After the premiere, we were back in the hotel. So, I took her to the very same balcony, and I asked her to marry me."
The two love each other deeply and madly and even after nine years of marriage their love has only grown further! Cheers to their togetherness.