- Women's Day Special! Katrina, Anushka, Alia, Shilpa, Jacqueline & Sonakshi Walk The Talk On Feminism
- OMG! This Actress To Replace Jacqueline Fernandez In Salman Khan's Kick 2?
- Amy Jackson Jumps On A Mystery Man's Arms & Passionately Hugs Him Tight! But, Who Is He?
- Gear Up, Folks! Superstar Rajinikanth's 2.0 Teaser Will Be Released On This Day
- Bikini Beauty! Amy Jackson's Ibiza Shoot Are Surely Her Hottest Pics Of 2017
- Bikini Battle! Who Looks The HOTTEST? Amy Jackson Or Nargis Fakhri
- Oscars 2018! Aamir Khan Says Sridevi Deserved The Oscars Mention
Bollywood celebs such as Amy Jackson, Rishi Kapoor, Neha Dhupia, Hema Malini, Riteish Deshmukh and Ranvir Shorey have mourned the death of the Police horse, Shaktimaan on Twitter. The celebs, have questioned the way people are treating animals and want a safe environment for them to live.
Check out tweets from Bollywood celebs here,
British beauty, Amy Jackson, took to Twitter and posted a beautiful picture of the Police horse Shaktimaan, and captioned it as, "RIP Shaktiman.. You'll be galloping through the clouds now". Amy Jackson, grew up riding ponies and knows horse riding really well.
"Horse riding is not new to me. I have learnt it from the master herself, my mother who was an instructor in Liverpool." says Amy.
Rishi Kapoor, who is known to pull other people's legs on Twitter, and create funny memes of his own, suddenly tweeted in a serious manner on the way the matter is being handeled by the authorities. Rishi Kapoor, tweeted as, "If India has a conscience this man must be tried. Whosoever this Ganesh Joshi is. Are deaf Political ears hearing?".
While politicians are blaming each other for the horses death, Bollywood celebs are united and asking for juctice regarding the way the animal has lost its life.
Neha Dhupia, tweeted as, "We are sorry #shaktiman ... U did nt deserve this ... It's us... What's the human race coming to. #disgraceful". The tweet has received several likes and a lot of shares on Twitter.
Hema Malini, tweeted as saying, "Shaktiman is no more- a victim of brutality & cruelty, he was powerless to protect himself. What a tragedy!".