- Amy Jackson Takes The DNA Ancestry Test To Learn About Her Roots!
- Women's Day Special! Katrina, Anushka, Alia, Shilpa, Jacqueline & Sonakshi Walk The Talk On Feminism
- OMG! This Actress To Replace Jacqueline Fernandez In Salman Khan's Kick 2?
- Amy Jackson Jumps On A Mystery Man's Arms & Passionately Hugs Him Tight! But, Who Is He?
- Gear Up, Folks! Superstar Rajinikanth's 2.0 Teaser Will Be Released On This Day
- Bikini Beauty! Amy Jackson's Ibiza Shoot Are Surely Her Hottest Pics Of 2017
Amy Jackson is one gorgeous diva! She has millions of fans and why wouldn't? The actress has got the look to die for! Amy, who recently reached 1 Million followers on Instagram, posted a few pictures of herself, before leaving for a lavish wedding.
And boy, shelooks phenomenal! Amy captioned one of the pictures as saying "Last night I attended the most lavish wedding EVER ? Out and out Delhi style ✨ Thankyou to@rimple_harpreet_narula for this beautiful ethnic couture piece and my bling from@raabtabyrahul ? xx"
Check Out All The Pictures Here:
While she captioned the other picture as saying "Dripped in ✨? Wearing the fabulous @rimple_harpreet_narula | styled by @letapisnam."
Dear Amy, hope you know that you are one of the most beautiful divas on Earth and we can't stop looking at your royal avatar. And your killer 'Adaa' in every picture, is just mind-blowing!
Amy is basically a British model but now she has carved a niche for herself in B-town. Once, while interacting with an entertainment portal, when Amy was asked whether she feel at home in India, she had said, " That is definitely my home now. I feel strange being in the UK. I feel like a tourist and did all the tourist things. I went on the London Eye and took all the tourist pictures. Mumbai is now my home and the way the Indian audience, especially down south, have welcomed me is phenomenal. I think, if I did not have the support of the people, then I would not be living there. It would be horrendous. I would not know anybody and people would not be comfortable with me doing Indian movies. It has been great the way I have settled in."