- Kareena Kapoor Khan Is Thankful To Hubby Saif Ali Khan For Being Supportive After Taimur's Birth
- Rohit Shetty: Simmba Is Very Different From Singham!
- Here's What Kareena Kapoor Wants Taimur To Become When He Grows Up!
- Radhika Apte: Online Platforms Are Much More Bold & Daring As Compared To Movies!
- Saif Ali Khan On His Spat With Salman Khan: Differences That’ve Come Up, Remain Between Him And Me
- Salman Khan Took The Blame Just To Protect Someone: Insiders, Lawyer & Celebs' Shocking Revelations
After writing the rib-tickling adult comedy Delhi Belly, Akshat Verma is set set to venture into direction with Saif Ali Khan starrer Kaala Gandi which is touted to be a quirky black comedy.
Now, if reports are to be believed then Amyra Dastur, who was last seen in Emraan Hashmi's Mr X has a cameo in the film. As per a leading entertainment portal, the actress has already shot for the song in the film which is an upbeat dance number and has some fun lyrics. The track has been choreographed by Adil Malik of Kar Gayi Chul fame.
We also hear that Amyra has a scene with Saif in the film and has already wrapped up shooting for the same. Raman Raghav 2.0 actress Sobhita Dhulipala is also a part of this film which is slated to release next year.
Meanwhile Amyra will be next seen in Jackie Chan's Kung Fu Yoga which also stars Sonu Sood and Disha Patani.