- Amitabh Bachchan: It Takes Hard Work To Survive & Breathe!
- Katrina Kaif On Supporting Her Contemporaries: I Try To Support As Much As I Can In My Work Space
- FIRST LOOK! This Varun Dhawan-Katrina Kaif Starrer Will Be The Biggest Dance Film Ever In 3D
- FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER! Varun Dhawan & Katrina Kaif To Star In 'India's Biggest Dance Film'
- My First Ever Meeting With Salman Khan Was Through Katrina Kaif: Ali Abbas Zafar
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Ranveer Singh: Ranbir Kapoor Rejected Band Baaja Baraat, Aditya Chopra Politely Said I'm Ugly
The lifestyle of an actor is pretty tough! One day you have to be in your hometown and the other day you have to be in a completely different city or country. Constant travelling takes a toll on your health and the change of weather can affect your body and make you ill.
It looks like Katrina Kaif, is suffering from constant travelling from Mumbai to Morocco and London, and that has taken a serious toll on her health.
It is reported that Katrina Kaif, visited the doctor during the wee hours of the night at Khar hospital in Mumbai for a check-up and spent 45 minutes inside the hospital.
Katrina's manager accompanied the actress, and a few female staff members from the hospital guarded the entrance so that no one would come to know what was going on.
Katrina, had been braving the severe heat in Morocco during the shoot of her upcoming film, Jagga Jasoos, starring alongside Ranbir Kapoor. Then she had to come down to Mumbai, which is too hot in the summers too, and then flew to London which is currently cold. The hot & cold change of winds has badly affected Katrina Kaif's health, and the actress is now undergoing treatment.
However, nothing much is confirmed as to what treatment the actress is undergoing, and her 45 minutes visit to the doctor was kept under the wraps. The actress has not spoken out about her doctor's visit.
Well whatever it is, we hope Katrina Kaif a speedy recovery and want to see her back on track as soon as possible! Get well soon Katrina!