- Rita Bhaduri’s Friends Poonam Dhillon, Shabana Azmi, Anil Kapoor & Others Remember Her Fondly!
- Rita Bhaduri's Funeral: Television Celebrities Bid Goodbye To The Veteran Actress
- Fanney Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Halka Halka Song Is Giving Us Romantic Vibes!
- Fanney Khan's First Song 'Mohabbat' Is Out! Watch It Here
- Watch: Anil Kapoor & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Fanney Khan Trailer Out
- Fanney Khan Posters: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Gets Kidnapped But What's Rajinikanth Doing There?
Anil Kapoor is all geared up to share screen space with his nephew Arjun Kapoor, for the first time in Anees Bazmee's upcoming film Mubarakan. If reports are to be believed, then the film will go on floors on 20th November in London, where a major chunk would be shot.
As per a Mumbai Mirror report, the makers have completed a recce across the UK, but locations are yet to be finalised by them. We hear that the film revolves around an extended Punjabi family at a destination wedding in Europe. Arjun will be essaying a double role in the film, where one of them being a Sikh character.
The whole team of the film will be shooting across the UK in the month of December. Then they will be heading to Punjab in February and then back to England to wrap up the remaining portions of the film.
However, the main dilemma is about a gurudwara sequence, which is where the climax of the film will be shot. Moreover, they didn't get permissions from the gurudwaras in Sikh-dominated areas like Kent and Surrey.
Anees Bazmee was quoted saying, "When we were in the UK, the Atithi in London team was shooting at a gurudwara there so I don't think there'll be a problem finding one for our shoot. After kicking off our schedule in India we will go for another recce to the UK to finalise the locations. We're positive about the outcome."
Mubarakan stars Athiya Shetty and Ileana D'cruz as the leading ladies.