- Rita Bhaduri’s Friends Poonam Dhillon, Shabana Azmi, Anil Kapoor & Others Remember Her Fondly!
- Rita Bhaduri's Funeral: Television Celebrities Bid Goodbye To The Veteran Actress
- Fanney Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Halka Halka Song Is Giving Us Romantic Vibes!
- Fanney Khan's First Song 'Mohabbat' Is Out! Watch It Here
- Watch: Anil Kapoor & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Fanney Khan Trailer Out
- Fanney Khan Posters: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Gets Kidnapped But What's Rajinikanth Doing There?
Anil Kapoor who attended the 'Andhericha Raja Ganpati' pandal was all praises for Priyanka Chopra's international stardom and says that PeeCee is not only a great actress but is also a fabulous human being. He was quoted as saying,
"Earlier only India knew Priyanka. Today the world knows her. She is a global star. I got the opportunity of knowing her much more while filming for Dil Dhadkne Do when we all spent many days on a ship. I realised that Priyanka is not just a great actress but a fabulous human being too."
Anil Kapoor also went down memory lane about his grand celebrations of Ganesha Chaturthi and said, "Many of my friends were Maharashtrians and I used to visit their house during Ganpati. I loved eating Modak and Karanji. Also much of my signature dance moves in films like Ram Lakhan and Tezaab were moves that I learnt while dancing during Ganpati."
Also Read: Remember Team Captain Vidya From Chak De India? This Is How She Looks Now!
After praising Priyanka Chopra, Amil Kapoor also urged his fans to go out and watch his son Harshvardhan's debut movie, Mirziya. The film is slated to hit the theatres on October 7, 2016.