- Chandra Nandini Actress Shweta Basu Prasad Engaged To Her Long-time Boyfriend Rohit Mittal!
- Harshvardhan Kapoor: It's A Dream Come True To Play a Superhero In Bhavesh Joshi
- Trouble In Paradise! J&K Tourism Board Sends Legal Notice To Abhishek Bachchan’s Manmarziyaan
- Anurag Kashyap: Sexual Harassment Survivors In Bollywood Must Speak Up!
- Anurag Kashyap: My Parents Were Threatened When I Tweeted To The Prime Minister!
- Radhika Apte: Online Platforms Are Much More Bold & Daring As Compared To Movies!
When the whole Bollywood industry is in shock after hearing that Udta Punjab has been leaked online by miscreants, stars came forward urging people to kill piracy and watch the movie only in the theatres, which is absolutely right in every way.
However, Anurag Kashyap, has a different take on the entire episode and openly says that people can download Udta Punjab. Anurag, has given out a very meaningful message in the process and we're sure, after reading the message, nobody would feel the urge to download the movie illegally and surely hit the theatres to watch Udta Punjab during the weekend.
Anurag Kashyap, took to his Facebook page and sent out a message to the people as,
"I have never downloaded a film on torrent, i don't know how to. yes occasionally i have seen downloaded films borrowed from friends and found a way to pay for them later, by buying them on DVD or blurray, and when i say this i also say that no one can stop your right to download a film. This time its a different fight, its a fight against censorship and if you are that audience that always downloads a film, then i won't ask you to not do that , please do, but wait till saturday which is the day you would normally download a film. Piracy happens because of lack of access and in a world of free internet, i do not have a problem with it. My problem is that this time its a case of vested interests trying to demoralise people from fighting for their rights. So all downloaders of Udta Punjab , i urge, wait till saturday till you decide to not pay for the film, don't download and share , curb the curiosity for two more days. Thank you for reading this."
We request you all to reject piracy and watch Udta Punjab only in the theatres after its release on June 17, 2016.