- Chandra Nandini Actress Shweta Basu Prasad Engaged To Her Long-time Boyfriend Rohit Mittal!
- Harshvardhan Kapoor: It's A Dream Come True To Play a Superhero In Bhavesh Joshi
- Trouble In Paradise! J&K Tourism Board Sends Legal Notice To Abhishek Bachchan’s Manmarziyaan
- Anurag Kashyap: Sexual Harassment Survivors In Bollywood Must Speak Up!
- Anurag Kashyap: My Parents Were Threatened When I Tweeted To The Prime Minister!
- Radhika Apte: Online Platforms Are Much More Bold & Daring As Compared To Movies!
Film-maker Anurag Kashyap's tryst with women seems to be unstoppable. It has been reported that he is in a live-in relationship with 22 years old girlfriend Shubra Shetty, who is working in his production house Phantom Films.
However, the film-maker has always denied his link-up rumours with Shubra but this picture of Anurag, kissing his girlfriend Shubra will put all the rumours to rest! Currently, the film-maker is also enjoying his vacation with daughter Aaliya.
See All The 12 Pictures In The Slides:
The picture is posted by one of their close friend on Instagram and she captioned the picture as "My Little Lovebirds". Ahem ahem? We wonder how you will justify this picture Mr. Kashyap!
Mr Kashyap had two failed relationships with Kalki Koechlin and Sabira Khan.
On The Work Front:
Recently, the trailer of Sonakshi Sinha starrer Akira was released and in the trailer, Anurag was seen playing a negative character.
During the trailer launch of Akira, Sonakshi was also seen prasing Anurag Kashyap's acting skills. She had told, "I was convincing him (Kashyap) to become an actor now. He has fit the role, the character so well... You'll really connect with him in that way."
"You will actually be scared of him... He's played the character (in "Akira") really well. He is a great actor."
Asked if Anurag gave her any acting tips, Sonakshi said Kashyap was very clear that he was an actor on set and not a director.
"No not actually. He was clear in his head that he was on the set in an actor's capacity so he won't give any 'tips' ... But he is fantastic to work with."