- Harshvardhan Kapoor: It's A Dream Come True To Play a Superhero In Bhavesh Joshi
- Trouble In Paradise! J&K Tourism Board Sends Legal Notice To Abhishek Bachchan’s Manmarziyaan
- Anurag Kashyap: Sexual Harassment Survivors In Bollywood Must Speak Up!
- Anurag Kashyap: My Parents Were Threatened When I Tweeted To The Prime Minister!
- Radhika Apte: Online Platforms Are Much More Bold & Daring As Compared To Movies!
- Manmarziyaan First Look! An Intense Abhishek Bachchan & Vicky Kaushal- Taapsee Pannu's Flirty Love
Anurag Kashyap is all set to woo the audiences with his next film Raman Raghav 2.0. The director was recently asked by a leading news agency whether the failure of his last movie Bombay Velvet affected the mood of his recent movie.
To which he replied, ''No, not at all. The mood of my film is always decided by the kind of story I am going to tell, the kind of money and time I have for it. All my life, I never had enough money to make my films. I have made films with less money. I know how to do that. That has always been my training.''
"If I am making Raman Raghav 2.0 in Rs 3.5 crore, I know how to make it look like it was made in Rs 13 crore. I knew I was not making a biopic so, I was not limited by facts. Another advantage that I had was that not much is known about this guy. I know a lot more than other people because I worked on Sriram Raghavan's documentary.
Also Read: Whoa! Aryan Khan & Navya Naveli Nanda Coming To India Together (Latest Picture)
"After Bombay Velvet, we realised that we can't make a biopic. So, I decided to make Raman Raghav 2.0 and it liberated me and allowed me to play more with my story." The 43-year-old director said.