- Anushka Sharma Gets A Talking Statue At Madame Tussauds, Is The First Indian To Get The Honour!
- Nirbhaya Case: Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma & Others Hail The Supreme Court's Verdict!
- Virat Kohli-Anushka Sharma Were A Part Of MS Dhoni's Birthday Bash & The Pics Are VIRAL!
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
- Sanju First Review Out! Ranbir Kapoor Leaves You Speechless With His Award-Winning Performance
- Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli Land In Legal Trouble, Man Who Threw Garbage Sends Them A Legal Notice
Salman Khan's co-star in Sultan, Anushka Sharma said in an interview that she was surprised by Salman's 'insensitive' rape remark.
Anushka Sharma told critic Anupama Chopra, "First my reaction was just to find out if it's really true that he said that. And quite honestly, after that, a lot has been spoken about it. We obviously all understand that it was rather insensitive. But now when I look at it today, when everything has happened and lot of debates have happened, it was something I was surprised by that it was said the way it was said."
She further added, "I think what it made me realise or made me think of is that all of us, each and everybody, not only celebrities, everyone has a responsibility towards what they speak in any place and not just publically. Whatever you say, you have to be aware of that. I think celebrities more so; you have to be more aware of what you are saying."
Also Read: You Can't Miss This! Finally, Ranveer Singh Opens Up About His Marriage With Deepika Padukone
"I'm sure there would have been some people who would have thought that 'Yaar humne bhi kabhi kabhi aisi cheeze boli hain.' Because this is something that you hear people say. You hear people say 'Oh man, I just did this and I had such a tough day. I feel raped.' People must realise that this is something that can be taken lightly or it is a word that can be taken so loosely," said Anushka.