- Will Deepika Padukone & Anushka Sharma Chuck Their OLD COLD WAR & Collaborate For This Mega Project?
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Puneesh Sharma & Bandgi Kalra Copy Virat Kohli & Anuksha Sharma; Trolls Call Them COPYCATS!
- Women's Day Special! Katrina, Anushka, Alia, Shilpa, Jacqueline & Sonakshi Walk The Talk On Feminism
- Varun Dhawan Cycled 10 Hours With Anushka Sharma In Pillion For Sui Dhaga! Read Details
- A TWIST! Not Shahrukh Khan But This Actor To Romance Katrina Kaif In Aanand L Rai's Zero?
- Dus Ka Dum: What Took Them So Long To Be Back & Why The Makers Chose Salman Khan As The Host?
Salman Khan's co-star in Sultan, Anushka Sharma said in an interview that she was surprised by Salman's 'insensitive' rape remark.
Anushka Sharma told critic Anupama Chopra, "First my reaction was just to find out if it's really true that he said that. And quite honestly, after that, a lot has been spoken about it. We obviously all understand that it was rather insensitive. But now when I look at it today, when everything has happened and lot of debates have happened, it was something I was surprised by that it was said the way it was said."
She further added, "I think what it made me realise or made me think of is that all of us, each and everybody, not only celebrities, everyone has a responsibility towards what they speak in any place and not just publically. Whatever you say, you have to be aware of that. I think celebrities more so; you have to be more aware of what you are saying."
Also Read: You Can't Miss This! Finally, Ranveer Singh Opens Up About His Marriage With Deepika Padukone
"I'm sure there would have been some people who would have thought that 'Yaar humne bhi kabhi kabhi aisi cheeze boli hain.' Because this is something that you hear people say. You hear people say 'Oh man, I just did this and I had such a tough day. I feel raped.' People must realise that this is something that can be taken lightly or it is a word that can be taken so loosely," said Anushka.